Friday, January 22, 2016

Iron Man Update 10

Vee was FINALLY able to become and Interstellar Smuggler and got a retro rocket as a reward. That's her 3rd career done! She has decided to become and athlete in the hopes it will be a quick rise to the tops since she has already completed the Body Builder aspiration. While space walking her way up the astronautical ladder she completed the Party Animal aspiration and the Mansion Baron aspiration. 














Her house is large and equipped with the highest quality of, well, everything. Due to multiple EA updates and the addition of EPs and other stuff the game is glitching on me like crazy! Completing the party Animal Asp took MUCH longer than is should have because it took her an HOUR to talk to one sim and she failed and failed and failed to get to the gold level. 



You see those sims in the background? That is who she is supposed to be complimenting on their costumes. But NOOOOO she's just going to sit there and stare at me like "Yeah, no. I'd much rather waste your time and piss you off for making me dress up like a pizza delivery person." 
After much resetting and swearing she finished it and I am ready to move her to a new save file! 

Bonus shots:


I love her space outfit!




 Everyone want's to be like Vee
Well, except that guy on the left -_-



















closet lovin' at da club!















Why can't this be my RL?

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing another career and the party aspiration! Sorry the game is giving you fits. :( S4 was supposed to be less buggy. LOL

    That last shot looks so pretty. So relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I did this to myself when I re aged her in CAS through a cheat code or because all the updates and packs are corrupting an old save. It's very irritating that you can't move a family as is to a new save file. But I moved her to a new house and renamed the file and I am hoping that does the trick!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad that Vee is going well.

    My games likes to bug out too sometimes. It kinda sucks. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It ran SO WELL at first! Now, just like 3, the more that's added and the larger the save file, the more problems. >_<

      I did delete my cache files and that helped a lot after I moved her to a new house and changed the file name. I have been in a TS4 mood this week!

      Delete
  3. I love the pictures from the club with the dancing. It almost looks as if they were choreographed. Congrats on getting the third job finished. Its a shame that the game is giving you trouble.

    ReplyDelete