Sunday, March 15, 2015

Fatima's Bachelorette Challenge; Meeting the guys


When the limo dropped me off in front of the castle, A Freaking Castle! I knew this was going to be awesome! This is what I have been waiting for! I was finally on The One!
I ran to the top of one of the towers, completely ignoring the producer and his staff waiting to talk to me. I had to see for myself.
























Isla Paradiso. One of the world's most beautiful destinations. And I was here in a castle to be surrounded by hot men all competing for my attention. I wonder if they'd let me do it again if I just can't choose a guy??

I finally gave in and went back downstairs to talk to the impatient people. I can't help it if I'm super excited! They handed me a heavy stack of manila folders filled with pictures and bios on all the guys. There would be 10 this cycle. They would all be arriving tomorrow and I was to have a meet and greet with each of them as they came in. Some lady in a bad pant suit went on and on about the rules and obligations but I was too busy ogling the pictures in the files. These were some fine looking men. I have never been so happy to be somewhere that walking around in a bathing suit was totally expected! This was going to be so much fun!














I decided to explore the house and see what it had to offer. There was an indoor AND an outdoor pool. This is the life I'm tellin ya!














After a good swim (in both pools!) I decided to end the day skinny dipping in the hot tub. It was in an hidden little alcove off the main balcony. The perfect place for some one-on-one dates. Too bad Cher couldn't come out here for a visit. This place would do her some good. And maybe the sight of half naked, attractive men would make her realize that they weren't so bad after all.



The next morning I was all ready to go for another swim when the guys started showing up. Today was all about meeting them and getting  that first impression. The show people said elimination on the first day wasn't a must but if there was anyone I just didn't click with, I could ask them to leave by the end of day. I didn't want to send ANY of them home based on their profiles! But I guess that would defeat the point of the show. Let the best man win, I say.














First up was a guy named Fidel Yavari. His bio said he was a Clumsy Diva with a side of Evil Genius topped with some irresistibility.  Of course we talked about how great the castle was. I mean, we're in a castle!



Then I met Jeremy Crawford. He was said to be Friendly, Handy, and had a Green Thumb. I could also tell he had a Great Sense of Humor and he bragged about being a Great Kisser. We definitely had some chemistry but I couldn't help thinking he'd be a good match for Cherish.














Ryan Trimble. Wow did he have some amazing eyes! His bio told me that he was a Party Animal. I could tell he was very Charismatic, had a Good Sense of Humor and wasn't afraid to Flirt a little. He too mentioned his mad Kissing skills.














"Do you color your body hair pink?!"
"It's not pink, it's purple and it's all natural."
I may not have started the convo off right with Tarick Dawes, he was much more serious than the 2 men I talked to before him. He was an inspiring Sculptor so he was very Artistic. I could tell he was here looking for true love and not just a good time. A true Hopeless Romantic. He admitted that he was a Night Owl and when he stayed up late no one can wake wake him in the morning because he's such a Heavy Sleeper.



As soon as Gavin Fields walked in the door I knew there would be a spark. He is the first vamp I had met other than 'Uncle' Ephriam back home. Mom didn't like talking about Vampires but I had heard they were very dangerous and rarely good people. But Gavin was Good. Good at Flirting and being Friendly. He was very Charismatic and also had a Good Sense of Humor. I don't know if it was animal magnetism or if I was was being hypnotized but I didn't mind!














August Ralston was Friendly and a Genius. We talked about his Love of the Outdoors and his Family. We also talked about how great the castle was. I could tell he was Easily Impressed. He sure was nice to look at with no shirt on!














I had met several Werewolves while off at SimTulane. Apparently there were a lot of them but they hid themselves very well into Human culture that you could never really be sure if someone was one or not. I thought it was very interesting and was amazed that I had never heard of any before uni. David Irizarry was a Dare Devil and introduced himself as a Were right away. His bio said he was Disciplined and Charismatic. I could tell he was being Friendly and Flirty, he had a big personality. 














Chad Blackthorn had the bluest eyes I have ever seen! I felt like I was lost at sea when I looked into them. He definitely was not afraid to Flirt with me and he made promises of Cooking me amazing meals. I had read that he was a bit of a Bookworm and was a Genius and could tell a great joke.














Hello tall, fair, and hairy! There were TWO wolves in the house. Kenton Landgraab sure knew how to lay it on thick. With his Flirty Charismatic attitude he told me that seeing me talk to other guys brought the wolf out in him. Just looking at him told me he was Athletic and he knew how to make me giggle with a Good joke. He was another with a Good Sense of Humor. Good thing I'm a girl that loves to laugh!














Last but not least, I met Rory Whitewater. He was an Artist that relied on his Luck and Irresistible personality to get by. I had also read that he was a bit of a Perfectionist but made a point of being Friendly. I was instantly attracted to him! I told him how excited I was to see another Fairy but he immediately shut down on me. He told me in a not-so-friendly way that he was a Pixie not a Fairy. After that it was kind of hard to get the conversation flowing again.














As I climbed into bed in the wee hours of the morning I had to admit to myself that there was a lot more to this dating show stuff than they made it look on TV. I laid there for a while thinking about all the guys I had met. So HOT! But I felt a little uncomfortable too. I thought about Rory and how he got so short with me when I called him a fairy. Maybe I should just ask him to leave now? But I was SO excited to see a guy with wings, I kinda wanted to give him another chance. Then there was David. He came on so strong! So did the other guys but for some reason, it was a turn off with David instead of a turn on. I sighed to myself and grabbed my cell phone. I shot a quick text to the producers about it. I'll let them decide I thought as I finally felt ready to sleep.

****
This is my first Bachelorette challenge so bear with me.
I would like to thank Jazen, Piazzagirl1015, Shafer249, Sweetnightingale, Pinksparkles3475, BekahSue, and Hollyhocksfluff for donating bachelors to my challenge.

I would like to note that Jazen's Gregory Erickson was supposed to have Rory's spot but for the life of me I couldn't get him downloaded!

Also I strayed a bit from their backgrounds and wrote them based on traits and actions towards Fatima., I hope no one minds >_<

11 comments:

  1. LOL Fatima is all excited. She's going to be fun to watch as she goes through this.

    Aww sorry about Gregory. It's odd how some of them won't install, I had that with your Delbert. He just wouldn't show. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It was very frustrating, he was so hot! I wanted in my game but it just wasn't happening :-(

      She is a LOT of fun to play. I am honestly thinking about moving her to her own world and playing a challenge with her. She's too awesome to be a background character!

      Delete
  2. Fatima is ready to jump right in and she seems to be loving it. Doesn't sound like David did too well but maybe Kenton will have some better luck.

    This looks like its going to be a fun one to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to play! I love how unpredictable the sims can be when left on their own and Fatima has a great personality for a show like this.

      Delete
  3. I see someone couldn't resist :P

    Well well, Fatima is in heaven, isn't she!! This challenge is perfect for her, it'll be amazing to see her fall in love towards the end and see it as more than a fun week with loads of hot guys around her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no I couldn't! seeing yours reminded me how much fun I had and I am really missing my GS sims!

      She had a blast and def had the right kind of personality for it I think.

      Delete
  4. Fatima is going to be a fun bacherlotte for sure! I can't believe two wolves! I wonder if they'll end up getting into any fights during the challenge?
    I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Fatima! She turned out to be another character I don't want to let out of my control. She may end up moving off to star in her own legacy challenge after this.

      Delete
  5. Well, well! Fatima definitely is in Heaven, isn't she? She's going to be a lot of fun to watch. First, she was so excited about the castle and then the guys. :) She was definitely a much more willing participant than Lenora was at first. It worked out for Lenora and I'm sure it'll work out for Fatima. :)

    Looks like Chad and Jeremy are doing well so far. If it doesn't work out with Fatima and Jeremy and if you need him for anything else, feel free to use him. Same with Chad. both were just sitting in my studio waiting to find their purpose in Sim Life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hey, sorry for the late response!

    She's not really looking for love, she's looking for her 15 minutes of fame and to bask in the attn of attractive men. LOL.

    I'll remember that about the guys if neither wins. It's always nice having extra hotties around just in case.

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! bachelor party strippers miami

    ReplyDelete