Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fatima's Bachelorette Challenge; Challenge 2. One on one friendly time




















First thing in the morning I was asked to talk to the producer. Apparently during the night some unexpected things had happened. The producers had decided, based on my text, that David Irizarry should leave. They didn't want anyone there that made me uncomfortable. Drama was ok, but not awkward silence I guess. Bad for ratings or something. While they were busy trying to get him to leave quietly they ran into Rory Whitewater trying to sneak out in the dead of night. He got hostile with them when they tried to make him stay. He said something about a family emergency back home.

I felt awful! Two guys gone already and one was definitely my fault! If I had known Rory was going, I would not have said anything about David. 

The show must go on, he told me. Today was another getting-to-know-you kind of day. I would have to bring up 3 friendly topics with each guy then let the guy take the lead from there.



I waited in the lounge for the first guy to come in. Drinks wouldn't hurt would they?

When Jeremy arrived we chatted over chilled lemonade and gossiped about what had happened the night before with Rory sneaking out. Apparently the guys were not surprised at that the pixie took off, but they were surprised that David had been eliminated without an official going away as they had been told it was an optional elimination day.

Gavin strolled into the room and began flirting with me before I could even say 'hello'. I eventually got my 3 topics in but he was more interested in giving me a massage and complimenting me. Who was I to complain about a back rub and sweet words? His confidence and charm were very attractive.


 I had a wonderful conversation with Kenton though it was a little curious that he was still wolfed out. But he made sweet promises to wine and dine me sometime. He too wanted to gossip but I think he was trying to get an idea of how he stood against the other competitors.  He too mentioned the unexpected elimination and the runaway pixie.  I tired my best to reassure him by reminding him that the fewer the guys, the more time we would have together....


Fidel came down still in his pajamas and bleary eyed. He was pleasant to chat with and things were just getting interesting when we were interrupted by Gavin. This wasn't a date so it wasn't against the rules for him to jump in but I was surprised. Surprised that Fidel was more excited to talk to the vampire than to me!

I wandered over to the indoor pool to meet up with Tarick. I sure love the no-shirt no-problem attitude of this place! We chatted. We flirted. Then he treated me to a show of magic! He told me he was a warlock and could perform REAL magic and when I asked for a demo, he was more than happy to oblige. How amazing! I had no idea magic was real. But I guess if there are vamps and werewolves, why not warlocks too!


 August came in looking for me while I watched Tarick. I immediately started chatting it up with him but it did not go well. He was miffed at having to wait while I watch "silly magic tricks". Apparently he was an accomplished Wizard himself. I asked him to tell me more but he was still too irritated with Tarick.







































I left to go find Chad but I ended up having to wait for someone to get him a towel. Apparently Fidel had hidden his cloths while he was in the hot tub! It was worth the wait though. Yuuummy! He handled it all very well. I think I would have been too self conscious to talk to someone wearing only a towel but he acted like it was an everyday kind of thing. oh myyy!





















Last and certainly not least was Ryan. I had a LOT of fun goofing around with him. I'm pretty sure that we would be able to have a good time together no matter what we were doing! It's great being around someone with the same sense of humor.














It was definitely an elimination day and I did NOT want to do it. I went up to my room early to think about my decision. Spending the day getting to know these guys was so fun. Deciding who to send home was not so fun. I had asked the producers if we could skip the elimination this time because we had seen 2 bachelors go the night before but they wouldn't budge.  Maybe when we get closer to the end, they said, but not now.
 Finally I decided that it had to be Fidel Yavari. We had not had a very good time this morning. It was clear he'd rather play tricks on the other guys or smarm up to the vampire than hang out with me. Why come be a bachelor on a bachelorette show if you just want to hang out with the guys?


****

I am using the point values from MC to determine who leaves.

C 1:                                                         C 2:
1-Gavin Fields 22.31                            1-Gavin 38.24
2-August Ralston 15.13                        2-Tarick 32.61
3-Kenton Landgraab 13.95                   3-Kenton 29.57
4-Chad Blackthorn 13.53                      4-Chad 28.06
5-Tarick Dawes 13.05                           5-August 27.08   
6-Jeremy Crawford 10.44                     6-Ryan 24.87 
7-Ryan Trimble 8.26                             7-Jeremy 20.88  
8-Fidel Yavari 7.32                               8-Fidel 12.79
9-Rory Whitewater 5.22
9-David Irizarry 5.22



9 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Fatima I think she's had the most drama yet. LOL One guy sneaking out and the other kicked off for making her uncomfortable. Alright then.

    Well glad the rest of the time went well for her. Fidel I guess is the first 'official' to go. That backrub seemed to really jump Gavin to the top. Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised at the negative interactions she had right from the start with David and Rory. I really was kinda hoping the fairy, er, pixie might win sice they'd be a good match. It just was NOT happening.

      I think the only interactions she'd have with Gavin are flirting unless I direct otherwise. They hit it off right away.

      Delete
  2. And I thought I had drama. Sneaking out in the middle of the night, Damn!

    Sometimes they don't change back to human form right away after a full moon, it depends on the sim. Kenton was born a werewolf and will most likely stay a wolf longer but eventually he will change back on his own.

    I guess Fidel was not too interested in Fatima, these are the easy times for her it gets harder later. Looking forward to the next update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meant to add this before, if Gavin wins, how well is Wind going to take that? She wasn't too thrilled with Ephriam and just about tolerates him now.

      Delete
    2. I kinda like that Kenton is wolfed out most of the time. He's on the hunt for a feisty fairy!

      I was hoping Fidel would last longer. I thought his traits would make for some fun situations, but he literally spent all of his time stealing towels and obsessing over Gavin.

      Wind would NOT be thrilled! esp with how stressed out she is right now. Then again, Ephriam has been consistently GOOD. Either way, she doesn't really have a choice about it!

      Delete
  3. Oh man! Drama, drama! One guy asked to leave and another sneaking out. Well, Fatima wanted an adventure and she's getting one. LOL!

    Yay! My first-guy-out curse has officially been broken. LOL! It was great to see her reaction to how Chad looked in a towel. :D Too funny! I could just see her fanning herself. Gald to see he's kinda up there with the relationship.

    Jeremy, buddy, you'd better jump in there or you're the next to go. Work your genie magic and hop to it or it's back to Sunset Valley with you. LOL!

    Great chapter and can't wait to see what comes next. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's right! I forgot that he was a genie!

      SHe is having a blast and wants to make it all last as long as possible. Too bad the guys were dropping like flies right from the start.

      I love this challenge!

      Delete
  4. Oh man, one asked to leave and the other sneaked out. O_o Wow... Come on August get in there and flirt! Don't just stand there boy! Use that warlock magic of yours. Well atleast Fatima is still having a blast! Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these challenges, they're always so fun.

      I don't know what was going on with August but when they had their 3 friendly interactions he wasn't having it. Maybe tmw the next challenge will be better for him?

      Delete