Sunday, July 19, 2015

Iron Man Update 8

I feared poor Vee was lost and I would have to start the challenge over. Luckily that is not the case! I found, with luck amid my confusion, a save file that had not been corrupted by the many updates TS4 has had since the last time I played (Dec!) Minimal game play was lost and it was nothing I had gotten to posting about anyway. So...YAY?

 The last we hear from Vee, she had just moved into a mansion in the fancy part of town, met a former SimGuru, committed her love to an elder, and is trying to get to the top of the astronaut career.
There have been two stuff packs and two game packs released since then. Also more updates than I can bother to keep up with.

Time for a makeover!

 Vee got a hair cut and added several new outfits to her wardrobe. Down the road there is a new community developing and she is eager to try out the new spa...

                             She arrived at the same time as the yoga instructor and was invited to class.                     
                                  
"Are you sure you're up for teaching a class? You look a little......uh....tired?"



                                                                             

 Not too bad for a beginner. Must be the maxed out fitness skill and 0% body fat. Being able to put both her feet behind her head doesn't hurt either ;-)














"Phew! It's hot in here!"

Well, yeah. It's supposed to be.














This handsome young man offered her a foot massage.














Then this good looking guy gave her a hot stone massage that will be well remembered.














"Perhaps I should meditate and remind myself that I am no longer working on the Serial Romantic Aspiration in spite of all these yummy new people."














That was very boring but, hey, they have cool fizzy drinks all over the place. Free of charge.














Oh hai! I wasn't expecting to see you here. I wasn't just drooling over young men. I was, uh, checking out the new park! Yeah. That's what I was doing.

Vee enjoyed her day at the spa so much, she added some things to her home so she could enjoy them without waiting on a load screen.























A massage therapy room. In case any of the guys at the spa want to make a house call...














Practice makes perfect.














I am totally jealous of a sim.



****
Hopefully the game continues to run like it has so far. It's been nice getting some down time to play around with the new packs. I have REALLY enjoyed the 2 that recently released, they go very well together and I am enjoy TS4 more and more.


10 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Vee was not lost. I'm happy to hear that. The new look looks good on her. :) I love the yoga!!! How very cool and the foot massage options. Man, wish I had that in S3. Don't worry, I've been jealous of a sim too. They lead the good life. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they do! There is a hand and foot massage option in that chair, but the female therapist kept standing ON Vee so I didn't get and good shots, but she sure looked like she enjoyed them.
      I am glad you like her updated look. I stopped playing this save before ANY of the packs were released so she has a lot of options to try out, I don't think she's even gone camping yet.
      Hopefully I get more time to play this week, I had a lot of fun checking out all the new stuff yesterday and I want to actually make progress on the careers. They're a lot harder to get through than the aspirations.

      Delete
  2. Hurray for Vee! I'm glad you didn't lose much.
    She looks great with her makeover. I like her tattoo.
    The yoga stuff is so much fun. I love all of it. I bought one of my sims the yoga mat even if she is kinda broke, Oops. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks. It is a lot of fun! I am super happy I got it even if I only get to play a tiny bit right now. I am trying to get ahead of my classwork so I can take another whole day off just to play TS4!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Oh that is so cool that you found Vee's save file and she was fine :) You know I'm jealous of a sim too, I can use that foot and back massage myself. I liked the yoga pictures and it looks like you are really enjoying the pack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was super happy to find one that worked. I really don't like how TS4 saves are. the file names are just numbers so you can't tell which is which. Makes it really hard to back them up.
      I am really enjoying this pack. I would LOVE to be this sim right now. I could use some R&R for sure.

      Delete
  4. Hi, I'm starting your Iron Man (or Woman) challenge. Just wanted to let you know that there is a mod at mod the sims that allows for career branch changing. I'm doing the challenge with the mod, since I want to be able to actually do everything, not just half of the careers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for the info! Do you happen to know the name or have the link to the MOD? I know I am interested and probably are a few others on the main forum page. If you have a chance can you drop me the link? Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Sure, the link is: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=550501

      I do not know yet if it works, because I haven't even gotten my sim to the split in the first career.

      Delete