Saturday, May 16, 2015

Fatima's Bachelorette Challenge: Challenge 6; Dance party




















Even though we got in late the night before, I was up before the sun. For some reason I was feeling more and more anxious as we got closer and closer to the end. I was here to have fun and get my 15 minutes of fame. I could see in some their eyes that these guys were here hoping for love. Real love. 

All those times I watched the show from my couch I laughed at the idea of any one on the show ending up together in real life. It was all for ratings and entertainment right? Could I see myself having a long term relationship with any of them or was I just being a tease? I had restless sleep and woke up well before I normally do.

Today was Dance Party day.

Maybe it was guilt, maybe it was lack of sleep but I decided to spend the day picturing a real honest future with each man as we had a low stress, high fun time together.


Chad came in first. We danced and laughed. I could tell he was a bit stiff on the dance floor but he really tried to show me some moves and wasn't afraid to flirt. I wonder if we had kids, would they have his eyes?

I was a little nervous to see Kenton in wolf form again but he gave me a big sniff  that made me laugh and feel giddy at the same time. He really knows his way on the dance floor! Don't werewolves mate for life? The idea of having one man, totally loyal, forever was unexpectedly attractive. Then again, I had never really thought about what life will be like in the far future. I wonder what the chances are of having a wolf child instead of a fairy. 

Tarick had good rhythm but he was much more interested in laying on the romance. I'm not sure if it was poetry but he said such beautiful things to me. A girl could get used to that. Could something like that last or would it fade away as our relationship went on? I worry that a man so intent on romancing me would change the second we were married. Does that happen? Would he be this sweet for years and years? I could really get used to being treated this way...

Gavin had that preternatural grace on the dance floor and mesmerizing eyes. Not for the first time did I wonder if he was putting me in a trance. I knew so little about vampires. Could we even be a real couple? Ephriam and Maya  had seemed to get on great together, maybe me and Gavin could too? What would my mother think?! She can't stand vamps! I was tempted to turn the dance date into a 'Lets talk about your kind' date, but I really needed the relaxation a carefree dance can give. Is it true that vamps are attracted to fae blood? Am I just a meal to him or could this electric feeling be genuine?


We finished earlier than anticipated today but I was entirely too tired for anything else. But before I could crawl into bed I had to say goodbye.

Sorry Tarick.

C 6

1-Kenton 71.57
2-Gavin 67.82
3-Chad 64.12
4-Tarick 62.07

Bonus shot

YUM




10 comments:

  1. And then there were 3. Wow, a change is happening with Fatima and she's starting to see this as a long term thing instead of just fun. I wonder if she's really read to settled down. It will take a special man to 'tame' that wild child streak. :)

    It was sad to see Tarick go, but it did save Wind from having a heart attack when Fatima came home with a vampire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This turned out to be a lot more serious that she had thought. She went there thinking it was all fun and games for the camera but she realized that a lot of these men are truly looking for real love. As much as a party girl that she is, she has always been very careful of other people's feelings and perspectives.

      Haha Tarick was a warlock, Gavin is the vampire, so there is still a chance.

      Delete
  2. WTG Kenton! The last time Kenton was in first place he was slow dancing with Fatima. He must be a great dancer because he seems to sweep her off her feet when he does.

    We are down to the nitty gritty and its still too close to call. Wind will have a conniption if Gavin wins especially with this war going on, but that would give you some story material to work with.

    Fatima is finding out what all the contestants before her did, its not easy when there are emotions involved and the longer she is with them the more she cares for them. It gets more difficult for her to send them away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good point. Kenton must be a fantastic dancer. You know what they say about a man's dancing.....

      I know! just 3 men left and she is totally clueless about the war back home. I wonder if that would have changed her feelings toward Gavin?

      She's always been very considerate of other people's feelings and now that she's realizing that it's not just a good time in front of some cameras, she's taking things more to heart.

      Delete
  3. Well, well! Chad, you're still hanging in there. Keep it up. You can win her heart if you put your mind to it. :)

    The change is always inevitable. Fatima is learning that it's not all fun and games and that real emotions and feelings are involved. We're getting down to the wire and anything can still happen.

    OMG! I can imagine Wind having a heart attack if Gavin wins and Fatima comes home with a vampire. With the war going on, Fatima is going to be in for a real shock. Whatever happens, I'm sure it will give you some great story material to work with. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. down to the last three and things can really go any which way!

      I know right! Esp with what's going on back in Hidden Springs, Gavin might find a very cold welcome to the family. Hopefully, if it goes that way, I can do it justice.

      Delete
  4. Well Bye Tarick.. We're getting down to the bottom three where the competition can get very intense. My bet is Gavin is going to win. Although Kenton is in the lead but things can, will, and do happen in these competitions. If Gavin does win I hope it doesn't cause to much friction in the Solo family. If Kenton wins well Fatima Landgraab does have a nice ring to it. I am sure he'd be welcomed in. Watch me wrong and Chad pulls in a sneak attack lol... Which would be nice to see to. Hm, I just don't know who to root for here. Well can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! it's so hard to pick one when you get down to the last few. tarick surprised me with the lowest score because they had gotten on really well that day.
      Fatima Landgraab does have a nice ring and I would love to have more of a tie to the other Solo families <3
      Yeah if Gavin wins... I am going to have to do some serious brain storming n how to write it out!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. That appears to be absolutely good. These teeny main features are intended acquiring great deal of qualifications skills. Now i am attracted to the product loads. Hot Party Tampa strippers

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. bachelor party strippers miami

    ReplyDelete