Sunday, January 8, 2017

Iron Man Update 12

There have been a lot of additions to the game since the last time I hung out with Vee. She is still pursuing her athletic career and her current aspiration is outdoor enthusiast. I can't wait to get to some of the new careers and apartments, but for now a makeover will just have to be enough.
(Did you notice there is now a "Change Sim" option on closets [and maybe dressers] that lets you almost completely edit your sim[walk, traits, etc]?? Is that from an update or do I have a MOD I forgot to remove? Is this not new and I just never noticed?)

















This outfit makes inner younger me so happy

She was invited to check out a flea market that had popped up in the city and it was a lot of fun.

This lamp matches nothing she owns but for $70 she couldn't say no!


 She threw in a coin for good luck


 please please please let me get to the top of the athletic career soon! oh please!

The not so local cuisine was a lot of fun to try while people watching and she even decided to give the hookahs a try... 


















They're a lot like the fruitcake. A sim loves it or hates and Vee was definitely not impressed! As she left to go home and get ready for work she thought living in an apartment in the city might be fun....

After work she caught a flight out to a camping resort in the mountains. She wasn't pleased when she realized she would be camping and not glamping
 
But once she got over being homesick, she had fun catching bugs and making herbal brews. She got so lost in the enjoyment of being one with nature, she completed the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration and accidentally completed The Curator aspiration as well!
















Unfortunately she has to head back to reality to a job that takes FOREVER to get a promotion and a fabulous house that has lost it's appeal.

(not to mention the fact that I have WAY more jobs left to complete and only a handful of aspirations. I'm just going to leave the outdoor enthusiast selected until she finishes this career)

6 comments:

  1. Hey, good to see Vee back. Love her make over. Woot for finishing up 2 aspirations. She is rocking and rolling through them. I agree about the athletic career. I think Anahi is on aspiration #3 but only job #2 because that first one took forever. Hope they all aren't like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally surprised when she was finished with the curator one without even trying! between the fishing and outdoors stuff it was done without even trying! I am now officially out of aspirations that don't link with a job except the Leader of the pack, but I wanted to save that for before/after I do the location asp in an apt.

      Delete
    2. And I am keeping the romance and children asps for last because....going solo...

      Delete
  2. Its great to see Vee back and congrats over finishing two aspirations especially that curator aspiration that I had a hard time with. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The hardest part for Vee was sleeping in the tent for 5 nights... hahah

      Delete
  3. Its great to see Vee back and congrats over finishing two aspirations especially that curator aspiration that I had a hard time with. :)

    ReplyDelete