Sunday, December 14, 2014

Iron Man Update 7



I was having a terrible time with Vee and getting to the top of the writing career but I finally did it yay!

While she was working hard on that I also completed the Serial Romantic ASP and Computer Whiz ASP. The comp whiz asp is what clued me into the fact that you can not (or at least I don't know a work around) do BOTH branches of a career. If you go back and try and get a job in a career you've already completed, i starts you at the lowest lvl of the branch you already chose. (This can complicated certain ASP so be careful!) 














The game started glitching a bit so I thought another move was in order. And since she had over 1 mil in the bank I bought this place.













Vee met some interesting neighbors. I forgot I added this one....can you recognize him?

 Even after all her romances Ignatius is the sim she kept having wishes to be with. So I gave in and made him her boyfriend. He's an elder, but they're adorable together and when I move onto the next romance asp and fam asp, he's going to be the one (I made sure to turn off aging so he'll still be around for it)


 Now Vee is working on the last Knowledge ASP and trying to become an Astronaut. Making sure to fit in time for romance now and then too....



6 comments:

  1. I saw your post on the thread about the career thing. That's crazy the game doesn't allow you to do both branches. :( Hopefully you'll find a work around to that.

    Congrats on the accomplishments Vee has made and her new beau is a cutie even if he is an elder. LOL the woo-hoo in the rocket ship! Nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure there is a MOD or something out there. I find it VERY annoying. If you get rehired in the career you start at the bottom lvl of the branch you already did but you're listed as lvl 1. So if you have a ASP that wants you to reach lvl 5 in that career...you can't because once you choose a branch there are only 3-4 lvls...

      The space ship is a lot of fun! It's one I was really looking fwd to!

      Delete
  2. Vee sure is making a lot of progress! :O It could be annoying if one sim can't do both branches of one career, especially for the IronMan challenge but at least it doesn't look she desperately needs the money! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has so much money I don't know what to do with it! It's really hard to get a large amount saved up but once you do and you achieve that fortune ASP, it snowballs!
      I am super frustrated about the job thing. I am hoping it's just a glitch but I haven't read anywhere of anyone else completing both branches :-/

      Delete
  3. I really enjoy TS4. I'm blocking out the haterz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hollyhocks! Sorry for the SUPER late reply. My Iron Man has been on hold since Dec because one of the updates messed with the save. ....but I think I may be able to revive it! The stuff packs and game packs have added a lot to the game and I have been really enjoying it in my rare down time. I hope all is well for you!

      Delete