Friday, April 3, 2015

Fatima's Bachelorette Challenge; Challenge 3 - 1 on 1 activity

 It was hard saying good-bye to Fidel. I didn't really know him all that well but I think we could have gotten into some good mischief together.

Challenge three was One-on-one activity day. I had originally planned on spending 1 hour in the hot tub with each guy, but the weather had turned rough from a major storming passing close out to sea. So I decided to make use of the chess table. Chess is not my favorite thing but thanks to hours playing with Cherish, I was pretty good!



























Playing chess for an entire day is oddly tiring. My brain felt stuff with wool. I decided to jump in the pool and have some 'free time' now that the challenge part of the day was over.














At first I was looking forward to some alone time to relax and reflect but when ALL the boys showed up I was more than happy to enjoy all the eye candy. When things started getting a little crazy and cloths started coming off, the producers stepped in and said it was time to call it a night. New rule: everyone has to be in bed by midnight!

I was supposed to eliminate one by the end of the day but all the excitement by the pool put things behind. So super early the next morning there was banging on my door. Schedules to keep, episodes to air and all that. I told them to at least let me shower and eat. That way I had time to mull it over. I was having so much fun I didn't want to send anyone home! But if you're forced to choose or risk being kicked off the show yourself....you choose. 

Sorry Jeremy, it's your turn to go.
















****
C 3
1-Gavin 43.24
2-Chad 36.53
3-Tarick 35.61
4-Kenton 33.82
5-August 32.58
6-Ryan 26.87
7-Jeremy 25.13

6 comments:

  1. When things started getting a little crazy and cloths started coming off, the producers stepped in and said it was time to call it a night. New rule: everyone has to be in bed by midnight! LOL too funny. Love that skinny dipping BOO on the producers breaking up the fun!!!

    Aww sorry Jeremy. Ryan buddy you need to step it up, you are too close to the bottom and could be next to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah yup. After the first drop his trunks it didn't take long for the other's to follow. The producers aren't trying to film THAT kind of show...

      Delete
  2. Oh man! That was so funny with the skinny dipping an Fatima's reaction. I'm sure she LOVED that. BOO on the producers breaking it up though, as Jazen said. Those producers are such stuffed shirts. :P

    Awww, bye bye Jeremy. I guess it's back to Sunset Valley for you, bubba. You snooze, you lose. Chad is doing very well though. Keep getting in there, buddy, and show her your cool moves. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She wasn't about to complain about that! I know this was a tiny update but chess gets boring after a while....which explains the party in the pool later!

      Delete
  3. They looked like they were all having a wild time at that pool party. The One is doomed to be banned with shows like that one!

    Come on Kenton flirt a little, you are too close to the bottom! Some of your Uncle Wolfie should have rubbed off on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they so do gravitate to the pool when she's in it!

      Kenton isn't doing bad. They def had chemistry when they first met and there are a \lot of eliminations ahead still,

      Delete