Saturday, April 11, 2015

Fatima's Bachelorette challenge: Challenge 4; Informal date




















Date day was here and I was super excited. Today I was going to spend alone time with each guy with the goal of getting flirty! Too bad we were down to six guys! I wish I could have done this challenge with all ten! The show was keeping the formal date for the last 3 bachelors. Today they had me pick a quiet, out of the way room in the castle to have our 'informal date'.














Things with Kenton started out great. Really great...until he went all wolf man and growled at me! Bad dog! Bad dog!














Thankfully we were interrupted by Chad, who had been waiting on the lower level for his turn. The guys got into an argument and things got a bit ugly. I know I'm not supposed to send anyone away during a challenge but I finally told Kenton to leave and go calm down somewhere else.














I was happy to show my appreciation to Chad for breaking up a tense moment.














Tarick was up next next. We had some goofy, flirty moments until he went on a rant about the hot and humid weather.














August came up after that but it was short lived. Now that the sun had finally come out he was far more interested in using the outdoor pool than flirting with me.














For being a flirty guy, Ryan was not having it! I batted my eyelashes and tried to look sweet and cute but he kept shrugging off my advances and trying to change the topic. After I stopped trying to force the romance we did have a good time. 














I don't know how he does it, but just walking across the room Gavin exudes sexiness. I wonder if it's a vamp thing or a Gavin thing? Ah, who cares as long as it's directed at me!




















After all the 'dates' were done I went searching through the house for the source of music I had been hearing. Kenton had de-wolfed himself (FINALLY) and wanted to make things better with me. We spent all 3 of my free time hours slow dancing. Wow! He's more romantic than I thought!














I tried arguing with the producer to let me keep them all but he wasn't having it. I HAD to send one of those tasty men go or I would be the one to go. 

I made my decision then hid in my room. I hated watching them pack up and leave. Giving me looks of rejection. This was supposed to be fun! It was nothing personal. People don't really come on these shows thinking they'd find real love did they? Did they?



Good bye August. Sorry to see you go.


****

C-4

1-Kenton 52.66
2-Gavin 48.2
3-Ryan 46.15
4-Tarick 45.03
5-Chad 44.20
6-August 41.80

Bonus shot













Just a couple of guys sitting naked in a hot tub together

8 comments:

  1. That Newspaper interaction still cracks me up everytime I see it and I have seen it often.

    Oh my you really can't guess these things when I seen Kenton wolf out on her I was like I hope he packed his bags, how in the world did he jump that high. I guess Kenton must be an excellent dancer. Well done Kenton, your Uncle Wolfie would be proud.

    Just keep it up because as Yogi said "It ain't over 'til its over" and anything can happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I have played with Weres since that EP came out. It was SO FUNNY! I was dying! I am very happy he invited her to dance to make up for it. I would have been sad to see him go so soon.

      Then again, it's hard to see anyone go in this game. Yogi spoke true words!

      Delete
  2. LOL the news paper thing is funny.

    Well flirt day didn't go as smoothly as she'd hoped, but it worked out in the end. I was nervous for Ryan there rejecting her advances, but guess he turned it around. Hang in there buddy!!!

    Aww bye August. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never did get Ryan to flirt with her that day! Since I am trying to follow the rules and not use more user directed interactions on one sim
      than another, it was a really hard challenge for him.

      Yeah, August. He had better things to do I guess :-/

      Delete
  3. August you were supposed to be spending time with Fatima not the pool! Oh, well back to that town full of nothing but siblings for you. Looks like Kenton is doing great though. Danced with her for three hours that's great. I am willing to be Kenton and Gavin could be contenders until the end. But still it's not over yet anything can happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww sorry. He wasn't doing bad....but the pool was much more exciting! Good luck August!

      Delete
  4. The newspaper interaction just cracks me up every time I see it. I've seen it a lot, as I like to play with werewolves. However, it still makes me laugh. :-)

    I guess workday didn't go as smoothly as she hoped but it worked out in the end. Good for you, getting a massage from her, Chad! Now you need to keep it up or you're the next to go. Guess Kenton dancing with her for 3 hours helped him lots. Chad, buddy, get in there and show her your moves. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that dancing really helped! After the challenge is over I let them run on full free will until midnight. She went straight for the music and he was more than happy to join her.

      She and Chad got super flirty super fast but they seem to get bored and wander off just as quickly :-/

      Delete