Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fatima's bachelorette challenge. Challenge 5: Group outing




















We were all starting to get a little stir crazy now. I think the producers planned it that way because it just so happened to be Group Outing day. After the informal date challenge I had to admit I preferred my guys on a one-on-one basis. Things seem to get out of hand when we were all together lately. Maybe it was the stress of the show or the competition getting tougher, but I honestly was not looking forward to being out with all 5 remaining bachelors.














I got myself put together and decided the summer festival was the place to go. Games and prizes, music and cotton candy!














We had water balloon fights, ate ice cream, and even tried skating. I had to make sure to spend a little time just hanging out with each guy as well as doing things as a group.

It was a little uncomfortable after the water balloon fight because I was sopping wet from Gavin hitting me full in the face with one! But I got him back and the sun dried my cloths. It occurred to me later that taking a vamp out on a sunny day was probably not his idea of a good time! Whoops!














I was feeling very playful with all the fun activities and decided to get Kenton back for sniffing and growling at me the other day. He took it well even if he did wolf out. We had a good laugh about it later. I'm glad we're on such good terms and can goof off like this.















Mostly we talked and laughed but it did get steamy on a couple of occasions. Ryan really wanted things to go in a more romantic direction. I was flattered that he wanted to give me this attention but it wouldn't have been fair to all the other guys.

I didn't see much of Tarick, he REALLY enjoys roller skating I guess.





















It was quite late when we got back but I had to submit who was to go home before I could head off to bed. Out of the 5 guys remaining I felt Ryan was the one that should go. I felt bad. Especially after the extra effort he had put in with me today. He really is a sweet guy, I just wasn't feeling the chemistry with him as much as with the others. I hope he finds someone that can appreciate him. 

Before turning in for the night, I took a cooling dip in the pool. I had not expected to feel like this. It hurt my heart every time I had to ask someone to leave. I was starting to question the whole things. Forcing a bunch of strangers into a house and telling them they had to fall in love or get out seemed like a horrible idea at the moment. Did those other girls REALLY fall in love? Or was it all acting on camera? And what happens to the guys that are asked to leave? Are they humiliated? Relieved? Angry? I knew I did not want to be the cause of anyone's pain.


















C 5
1-Gavin 58.13
2-Kenton 56.18
3-Chad 53.18
4-Tarick 48.63
5-Ryan 48.02


8 comments:

  1. Yay! Chad is still hanging in there. That's my boy! Now, get in there and turn on the charm. You still have two guys ahead of you, so flirt, man, flirt!

    aww, Fatima is starting to really care about the guys and it's not all fun and games to her anymore. As the numbers dwindle, the harder it gets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. Had a double post so I deleted one. LOL. Crazy Internet.

      Delete
    2. 'Flirt, man, flirt!' LOL
      The scores have been VERY close! at this point it's still anyone's game. Did you notice Ryan only lost by 0.61 points??

      It is harder the fewer there are :-/

      Man, I have been double posting a lot myself lately too. I guess are posts are just so good, there needs to be more of them ;-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( aww damn Ryan. Just barely got eliminated. Aww...well hopefully he'll get picked up by someone else.

    The outing looked fun and I'm glad she's getting to know the guys more. It really is anyone's game. Can't wait to see who she ends up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he was JUST BARELY at the bottom. It's crazy how close all the scores were this time.

      I hope he finds love soon.

      Delete
  4. Kenton you lost the lead! No you gotta go in and flirt a little more. Ask her to dance again as that swept her off her feet last time.

    It seems that this experience seems to calm these party girls down. One would think it had the opposite effect.

    btw I love that you showed that Play tag with werewolf, the first time I seen that was Jules and Wind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The points are SO CLOSE! sometimes an obvious winner shoots to the top and stays there, sometimes they jump around. I was surprised that Gavin took the lead because I didn't think the water balloon fight did much for their relationship scores.

      It's been a LONG time since I have a werewolf so I had a bit of fun with the unique interactions.

      Fatima was not nearly as much of a party girl as Chelsea!! Getting those 15 minutes of fame comes at a price and it's starting to hit Fatima that it's not ALL fun and games.

      Delete