Thursday, July 31, 2014

Generation 1 - Chapter 7

Apparently having a toddler isn't any easier than having a baby. She still cried all the time. Only now she had to be watched more closely since she was mobile. 



"What am I going to do with you?" 



"I'm just so tired and now I have even MORE things that HAVE to be done." Number One: Potty training! 




Even when she had the time to work, she found it hard to concentrate. 




She gave in and put some toys in her study. That way Jane could play happily and Constance could work and keep an eye on her. 



It had been so long since she had seen Meadow. She rarely answered her phone anymore and her lights seemed to be on all night long. "Come on kiddo, let's go visit the neighbor!" 



"Don Lothario?! What are you doing answering Meadow's door?"



"Hello Constance. Nice to see you. I won't be here long. I just stopped by to help." 

"Help? What do you mean?" 



"Well......"



"Hey girl. Sorry I haven't been around. As you can see I have my hands full now too." 
"Don Lothario? You had Don Lothario's baby?! Why didn't you tell me?!" 

"Well you know how things get and I didn't want to bother you. I am SO very happy though!" 




"What has that girl gotten herself into?"






2 comments:

  1. Don's baby? And he's helping?? :O
    Maybe Jane and the boy could make a cute couple in the future? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I realized Meadow was pregnant then had a boy, that was the plan. Was.

    ReplyDelete