Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Generation 1 - Chapter 5

After a long afternoon shopping with meadow, Constance had the basics in place. They never did decide if it might be a girl or a boy so they went neutral with all their purchases. Honestly, Constance was more concerned with how it would fit into her small house without getting in her the way, or whether it would clash with anything she already owned. She was so very grateful for the help but Meadow has such a sun shiney personality she was glad to be in the quiet of her own home. 
hmmm. How long would it be that way? Babies cry all the time. Need attention all the time. She wants to be a good mom but she's still so bitter about how it all came to be.  



"I know what I need. A trip to the spa!"


"Oh how sweat! Meadow left me a present! I should really do something nice for her.....I wonder if she babysits?"



"AAAHHHHHH!" puff puff puff "You've got to be kidding me! I'm not ready!" Puff puff "AAAIIIIEEEEEE!" 


Perhaps all that walking around with Meadow had done her in. Or maybe it was the massage , but Constance was definitely in labor. She rushed to the hospital. "There is no way I am having this baby on the bathroom floor!"


She's not sure if it was a good idea, but she called Hal. It was his child after all. And much to her surprise he came! 


After MANY long, painful hours Constance walked out with a tiny girl she named Jane. Jane was a Clumsy Loner like her mother. "I wonder if she'll take after her father at all? I kinda hope not." 


Right behind her came Hal with his own tiny bundle. Jane's evil twin Joan. Constance sped out of the parking lot so fast Hal had no idea what happened. How did he end up with a baby in his arms??! 


Jane was sure to lock all the doors and gates. She new she was having a baby but she definitely hadn't planned on twins! And she just KNEW that there was something evil about Joan. "They'll be good for each other." She told herself to help ease the guilt of abandoning one of her children. "Hal is the father after all. I am NOT taking that baby back! Or HIM!" 


Hal, of course, was just as shocked as she. Him with a baby? What was he going to do with a baby?? He called and called and called Constance. 
"She is your daughter. She is your responsibility!" 


"I don't know what to tell ya babe. How about 'Deal with it'?" 


*(The twins were a total accident/surprise! I don't have the fertility treatment and she never watches TV or music so it was a total random happening. Like almost everything else that has happened. What I did to separate the twins was- I went into edit town and moved Hal in. Then promptly moved him and Joan out and into a more suitable home. I then had to use CTRL+SHIFT+C and housoldfunds <familyname> cheat to set their monies back where they were before I combined the households)












1 comment:

  1. Yay for twins!! I just had the same happen in one of my saves - I wasn't even trying for twins at all (I honestly only wanted the one baby) but bam, boy and a girl :D
    I have a feeling we'll see more of Joan! :D

    ReplyDelete