Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Generation 1 - Chapter 4

Constance needs a friend. She finally mustered up the courage to go next door and meet Meadow. They've seen each other in passing but never really gotten to know one another. 
"Meadow, I'm pregnant and I have not idea what to do!" 





"Oh congratulations! Being a mom is a wonderful thing! I love babies! You can feel free to call on me anytime!" 



"No, you don't understand! I didn't want this to happen. I'm freaking out and Hal is not helping!" 



"You definitely can't count on that old hound dog. Do you have a crib? What about toys and baby things?" 


"....." 
"Oh Constance! Maybe I can figure out if it's a girl or a boy. Then I'll take you shopping. This will be fun!" 



3 comments:

  1. Yay for Meadow!! :D Looks like she's pregnant herself - maybe by the same guy? :O I'm glad Constance won't have to go through this by herself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look pregnant but she wasn't....yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must just be that dress then - my sims have worn it so often during pregnancy that it's become the standard maternity dress in my mind!

      Delete