Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Generation 1 - Chapter 2

"Oh gosh. I can't believe I just did that. I wonder if he expects to stay the night?"



"Thanks babe. I think I'll be heading home now." 
"Home? I thought you were staying at The Good Time Inn." 
"I am. That's just what I like to call my house. Feel free to stop by anytime, if ya know what I mean."  



Constance felt like a fool. How could she have fallen for that no good liar's show? She decided to shrug it off and use it to fuel her next novel. It may have been a lapse in judgement but she could always hope it turned into the next best seller.

Constance stayed locked in her study for weeks working her anger and embarrassment into profit. Just when she thought it was all behind her and she could venture out once more, she began feeling very sick. 
"I haven't been out of the house in 2 weeks. How could I possibly have gotten sick?"


After spending a full day heaving and feeling terrible, Constance finally went to the doctor. 
"It's not the flu Ms. Solo. You're pregnant." 
"No no no no no no no no no no no!" 

(Just to add a little surprise to my game, I sometimes set the woohooer so that all woohoo is risky. Sometimes it only takes once!) 

"Hal, I think you should come over......" 


Thinking he was going to get lucky he rushed right there. 
"Hey beautiful. I was hoping you'd call me. If only these roses were half as lovely as you. Shall we take this conversation into the bedroom?"


"Hal, I'm pregnant."


"Well, you see babe, that's just not my problem. I don't 'do' babies. I gotta go."


"Shmuck" 












2 comments:

  1. His expression went a little too perfectly with his 'reasoning' oO
    I love the woohooer mod, and have wondered about setting all woohoo too risky at times..think I might even have done it before! Although I think usually I just set the chance of risky woohoo higher than 10% (I'm a coward, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love having it set at all risky. Makes those 'uh-oh' surprises much more real ;-)

    ReplyDelete