Thursday, July 31, 2014

Generation 1 - Chapter 9

The invite came as a complete surprise. "Hal is inviting me to his party? I haven't seen him since we were in court! I wonder what he wants."
Constance had no desire to see that man ever again. "It's his fault my life has been so hard!"
"Then again, It would give me a chance to snoop a little. See how little Joan is doing. I wonder if I should bring Jane?"




"We're going to a party!" 



Hal had bought himself a nice little home. Constance was surprised at how nice it looked from the outside. "It's nothing compared to mine, of course. I guess I should be happy for him though."



Joan. 



"Look at this house Hal! You don't even have a crib! Where does Joan sleep? Why is she out here in your dark, dirty garage? And why do you have so many women here?!" 



"Ugh! How long has she been in a dirty diaper? What is wrong with you? Can't you do anything right?"



"Let me make it up to you baby. How about I take you out sometime? I'll bring flowers, maybe a little wine....." 

"You are unbelievable. No!" 



"This is not what I had hoped for when I decided to come over here." 



Hal never even noticed Jane planing alone in his living room



"Come on little Janie, we're going home!" 



"I know I'm not the best mom but I will always make sure you have what you need."




3 comments:

  1. Honestly, some sims are the worst parents ever -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always curious how autonomous sims don't have their kids taken by the social worker all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd think it'd happen constantly, right? Guess the social worker only has it in for us :P

      Delete