Friday, August 1, 2014

Generation 1 - Chapter 12

Going right along with Constance's desire for peace and quite, Halloween came. She had no problems sending Jane out trick or treating by herself...



...which lead to her celebrating her birthday with complete strangers!


Jane now has the commitment issues trait from her father (or is it because of the way her mother has raised her?)


Why don't you care about me?! You're never there when I need you! You've never even bought me a cake or thrown me a party in my whole life! Now you think I am going to continue sharing a room with you?! I get my own room or I am going to go find my father. Maybe he'll love me!" 



"All you care about are your stupid books! No one reads those things anyway! You're a terrible author!"



"Look here young lady! You will NOT speak to me like that! You're grounded for the rest of your life!Don't you dare think of leaving this house!" 


"And how are you going to stop me?" 


"You've got no car and no friends. I will not hesitate to call the police on you." 
"Oh, yeah right, Mom. Whatever." 









1 comment:

  1. See? That's exactly what I was worried about in the last chapter! :/ Maybe now that Constance knows how her daughter feels she'll do something about it? Maybe?

    ReplyDelete