Friday, August 1, 2014

Generation 1 - Chapter 16

Even with Jane being in school and having a job, they still argued all the time.


"What did I tell you about using my computer! Don't ever touch my computer!"


Jane was a good kid at heart. She wanted what all other teen aged girls wanted. A car. A boyfriend. A kicking social life. It's hard to be a normal teen with a mother like Constance. Jane started locking herself in her room when she was home to avoid confrontation. 


Constance never noticed Jane's absence. What she did notice was how much faster she seemed to get her books finished. She was on a real roll. Then one wet spring morning it happened. Constance achieved her LTW to be a true Professional Author! 
"Let the money roll in!" She thought happily.


She felt so benevolent she wanted to celebrate. Unfortunately Jane wasn't speaking to her. 
"Maybe I should have spent more time with my daughter. Maybe if I hadn't been so intent on my writing, things would be different between us. I know! I'll get her a gift!" 


"Wow, Mom must be losing her mind! I can't believe she just gave this to me. Without demanding anything for it! Has she finally gone senile?? 'Cuz that would be great!" 




*So... I have been trying to have Jane run into her sister or father randomly around town...On a school field trip to the police station Daddy was the tour guide! 
Even though Constance had achieved her LTW she wanted to get promoted. She doesn't have too far to go before she reaches the top of the writing career. I hope she gets there soon, I have plans.... 












1 comment:

  1. Oh Constance. Don't you know that trying to buy your child's love isn't right? :/ Jane didn't seem to know what to make of it, either.

    ReplyDelete