Friday, August 1, 2014

Generation 2 - Chapter 4

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" 















"It's my BIRTHDAY mother! I deserve a party for once! You're just going to have to deal with it!"















"This isn't over, child." 















Joan thought the whole exchange was wonderful.















"You're lucky I don't kick you out of this house right now! Get these people out of here." 















"YOU! Who said you were welcome in MY house?"















"Don't mess with me b*tch, I'll mess your world all up." 















"I think it's time for cake!" Someone called out. Just in time too, things were getting ugly.















Joan as a YA














Hmmmmm









































"Alright!"















"Jane, honey, I'm sorry I over reacted. You're right. You deserve a party." 















"It's, um, a nice party. Really"















"Listen Jane, thanks for having me over. But just a word of advice, I wouldn't listen to a word that comes out of that woman's mouth." 















"Yeah, she freaks out kind of easy. She does try sometimes. I just don't think she knows how to be a mom. Thank goodness I'm old enough I don't have to listen to her anymore. As soon as I have enough money saved up, I am OUT of here! Did you like your cake?" 




























Jane graduated Valedictorian and was voted Most Likely To Never Leave The House. 















1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha! Most likely to never leave the house? :'D 'The future is bright for this young graduate!' :D

    ReplyDelete