Friday, August 1, 2014

Generation 1 - Chapter 15


Before we transition to generation 2 we have some
Snow Day Shenanigans! 


"I have a deadline, Jane. I want you out of the house today so I can concentrate. And no more of your tricks!" 


Whoops! Good thing Jane had already escaped outside .


"Just out here, being an angel...."


"I know that was you Jane!" 
"Lighten up Mom, I've been outside. Why don't you try and have some fun for a change? Let's see who can build a snowman the fastest!" 


"Haha Jane! I win! You lose! I'm heading to the store. Don't set foot in this house until dinner!" 


"That's fine, I'll just make myself an army. If only you guys were real." 


"Mom sure has been gone a long time. I need to warm up......Hahah, Take that you old witch." 


Now to make some 'welcome home' snowmen


"Ahhh!! JANE!" 


But at that time, Jane was already sound asleep. Along with her guardian gnome.


"You know what Jane? It's time for you to get a job! Your good for nothing father hasn't helped us in the least. It's time for you to start pulling your weight around here. I am almost finished with this book so leave me alone."


Jane took the first job she saw in the paper. Mausoleum clerk. creepy. cool!


"Since you want me to have a job so bad, don't you think it's time I learned to drive?"


"Thank goodness I'm still in one piece! That's the last time I get in a car with you Jane!" 









1 comment:

  1. I love her army of snowmen, haha :D And her little guardian gnome :D

    ReplyDelete