Friday, August 1, 2014

Generation 2 - Chapter 6

Constance got the bad news that her one and only friend, Meadow, died. She went to offer condolences to Titus and Don. They didn't let her stay long.. 















Apparently Meadow was quite wealthy and as soon as she was in the ground, Don took Titus and bought the biggest mansion he could find .















"I don't know how much longer I can stay here. I hope to get promoted soon, but even with some extra money the housing market is tough. I have GOT to get away from my mother!" 




























When she wasn't weeping and moping about, Constance was sobbing over her computer. She was even more unpleasant than usual.


2 comments:

  1. :O That's one big house! :O
    Oh, and before I forget it AGAIN.. Jane grew up beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did turn out lovely. I was glad she's the random twin I kept. Joan and her descendants have a distinct nose/eye shape that I'm not a fan of.

      Delete