Sunday, September 7, 2014

Generation 2 - Chapter 10

First day at her new job! Jane was super excited. She knew she wouldn't get far without a degree but college just never interested her. She hated high school, why would she CHOOSE to go to a bigger, harder school? But it would be a nice change. New people, new place. 
















Or so she thought. 

"Hey Maximus! I swear I see everyone from the coffee house here all the time. Are you stalking me? Hahaha" 















"Jane! I'm here because I've missed you. The place is not the same without you. Are you sure I can't convince you to come back?"















"No way! I needed change. I get bored if I stay at one place to long. You knew that when you hired me!" 















"Well, since you don't work for me anymore, how about I take you out for a drink later?" 















"Whats going on! Jane? Maximus?!" 















"I thought you and I had something?" 





























"Oh no no no, Cory. It's not what it looks like. Max was just asking me to come back to work at the V. I promise, that's all!" 















"Alright, I guess. I think he has a thing for you. I saw the way he was looking at you!" 















"Don't worry sweety, you're the only woohooty text for me" and she winked at him. 
phew, that was close!

 "Alright Janie! You're going to get that promotion today!" Sometimes you just have to talk yourself up to get motivated.















Constance heard the door close behind Jane when she left for work 
hruumph, that child is never going to succeed, always jumping from one thing to the next. Now where was 1? 141, 000...145,000 















"I can't believe it! I reached the highest point in any writers career! I am number one!" 















"My life is now complete" 





























(in other words, Constance has achieved both her LTW to be a prof. author and reached the top of the writing career   ) 

She felt complete. All those hours of working had finally paid off. She was a famous author and now she was a RICH author. "Perhaps I should go on vacation?" She wondered.
















2 comments:

  1. Damn Cory, come clean already! -.-
    It just occurred to me that Jane has had exceptioanlly bad luck with the people in her life oO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the poor girl never really learned how to have a healthy relationship. Believe it or not I had planned on it being much worse but ended up taking pity on her.

      Delete