Monday, September 8, 2014

Iron Man update 1

Vee has now reached the top of the Guru Tech career. She got several cool items including the monster of a comp she spend all her time on and a gaming pad. She does a lot of game Modding for The Sims Forever and makes plug ins for fun. She also livestreams for some extra cash and has about 40k followers.


















She is 3/4 of the way done with her Aspiration and I am about to change careers (which will slow down the asp achievement quite a bit. But as there are more jobs than asp., it'll be ok.)
a) There are 10 Aspirations with 23 branches;
b) There are 8 Careers with 16 branches.

oops

She is very good at upgrades and I have her mechanical (or is it handiness?) skill nearly maxed. I plan to pursue a career that utilizes this because you need it maxed to get to the secret area in Oasis Springs.














She's also good at gardening, so I may do that one next.














This is Max.














Max knocks on the door 3-5 times EVERY DAY. He's married but due to his persistent pursuing of Vee, she recently started, uh, dating him.














He's pretty sure he's good in the sack

















Did you know that you earn prizes for throwing parties or going on dates? I haven't gotten any gold medals for a party but I got this Flying Llama for a silver costume party!




6 comments:

  1. Hehe, sims do come around a lot now!! Only once you know them, random sims you haven't met don't do it as far as I know, but it makes it easier to keep the friendship up! Or it makes you feel bad when your sim doesn't have time to let him in AGAIN!

    I remember in TS2 you sometimes for presents for going on great dates.. My dates would come back afterwards and leave a present, sometimes it'd be something pretty big - like a statue or a fountain :)

    The garden looks so nice!! I already said this to someone else on the forums (think it was Piazza?) but the gardening pics make me want to garden!! (in game. my own garden is getting less love)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gardening takes a lot of time! Most days my plants look dead. I am experimenting with splicing them now (grafting one to another) so far I have a tree that grows apples and lemons. Going to try and add another fruit. Maybe I can condence them all together into one plant!

      Delete
  2. hahahaha Vee having an affair with a married man. Love it! Congrats for getting to the top of the career.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was pretty easy for this career. She just plAyed Sims all day! :-D
      She's not just having an affair. She was able to ask him to be her boyfriend. Recently the option to ask him to move in or leave his wife. Hahaha. They go on very public dates and no one seems to care. There's no jealousy so far.

      Delete
    2. what??? wow!!! That is crazy. The game allows that kind of cheating and with no consequences? Crazy. LOL

      Delete
  3. They get prizes for parties and for going on dates now and no jealousy. Who would want to get them married if we have all this. Love the progress you made and can't wait to see more of it.

    ReplyDelete