Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Generation 2 - Chapter 8

Life is goooood! Jane has a hot man that wants her attention, a good job, and.. 















Her mother recently won recognition for her writing and was in an amazingly good mood. 















Jane was very, um, busy. 








































































That is, until she she came home one night to this:















"What are you doing here?! Why are you talking to my mother?! Do you have any idea how bad this is going to be for me??"















Cory slipped upstairs as Constance exploded at Jane! This is inappropriate! I will not have you bringing young men into this house! Especially THAT man! This is MY house. So long as you live under my roof you will live by MY rules!" 
"But mom! I really like him and he's so good to me! It's none of your business who I spend my time with so butt out!" 















Constance knew who Cory was because she knew Joan had just had a daughter by him. Jane still has no clue 


"Where did I go wrong...." 






































2 comments:

  1. Where did you go wrong? Jesus Christ, Constance, where do I start?? :/ Poor Jane, it'll be s hard on her when she finds out - it doesn't look right now like he'll tell her :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I love your reactions to Constance. I had fun writing her. I don't normally go for such selfish Sims.

      Delete