Thursday, September 18, 2014

Generation 2 - Chapter 20

"So Mom, some girls at school today told me they were my sisters..." 
That led to a looooong conversation about Titus and Vera and the two girls they had together before everything got bad.















Jane always made sure Tina had cake for her birthdays! 





























Tina was a teenager and about to start high school. Jane had big hopes that she would go on to college and really make something of herself .















"You know Tina, you're so artistic, maybe you should work towards a Liberal Arts degree?" 
"Mom! Let me get through High School first! Besides, I want to get a job right away. I heard the spa is hiring." 





























"Also, I want to redo my room, if that's okay?" 















That same year Jane achieved her LTW to be a Jack of all Trades. She was happy at the school and decided to stay on. There was talk of her becoming the principal one day! 
















1 comment:

  1. Woo, go Jane for doing so well!! Congrats to her for having achieved her LTW :3

    ReplyDelete