Sunday, September 7, 2014

Generation 2 - Chapter 9

But not everyday was a good day. She was getting bored with her job. She hated cooking for ungrateful, rude people. Not to mention the sexual tension that had begun between her and her boss, Maximus. Working in close quarters with that steamy hot redhead made her flustered. 















So flustered in fact, she nearly burnt the whole place down 















"I think it's time for a new job. Organ Donor? That sounds easy..." 
















Jane was so ready to start her new job. She got all dressed up in her scrubs and was ready to make eyes at the cute doctors when she realized it was the opening day of the Summer Festival. No work. 
"Might as well enjoy it while I can." 
Since it was just across the street from the hospital she walked right over. 

"Titus! Mind if I join you?" 
















"Joan? Joan! OMG are you pregnant?!" 
But Joan never heard her and kept right on walking 


That night when Jane got home Constance called down to her. 
"I know I'm getting old Janie, but I am still writing strong. Don't you think it's time you moved out? And don't think for one second I am going to pay for your living quarters" 


"Don't worry Mom, as soon as I have enough for a down payment I will be out of here." 


"And don't be like some hussy moving in with the next guy that comes along. I expect more than that out of you!" 


"Woah mom! Maybe it's time you backed off." 


"I'm sorry, sometimes I say too much. You're a good girl. I just don't want people to think I didn't raise you right." 


Raise me right?Pshhh She didn't raise me at all.






2 comments:

  1. I feel for Jane :/ I'm so mad at Constance! For a seconde there I thought she cared when she said "You're a good girl, sometimes I say too much" but then remembered how selfish she is when she ended it with "I don't want people thinking I raised you badly" It's all about her, I really feel bad for Jane :/ Everything considered, she grew up amazingly well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this was written a long time ago and you probably won't see this, but I love the story so far. Very interesting. Gosh Constance makes me soooo mad I just wanna slap some sense into her :P

    ReplyDelete