Friday, September 19, 2014

Generation 3 - Chapter 4

Weeks passed. Tina mourned. She couldn't bear to clean out her mother's things. All she could do was cry and cry. The museum had even come by wanting to hire her as an art appraiser but she was too heart broken to even leave the house. 















She spent a few days so sick with grief, vomiting. 















But the sickness wouldn't stop. Finally she made herself get dressed and see her DR. She wasn't sick, She was pregnant! 















"How can I be pregnant!! I know things got wild at the party but I'm pretty sure I remembered to use protection each time...I wonder who the father is" 






I guess it's time to call the museum back about that art appraiser job...


2 comments:

  1. Wow, she sure has a lot of daddy options, doesn't she! She's right, it's definitely time to get a job!! (though not sure who would hire someone when they know that she's about to go on maternity leave?)

    ReplyDelete