Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Iron Man update 2

So Vee was getting a bit chunky. I guess all that sitting in from of a computer eating cookies was getting to her. So I sent dat butt to the gym














After a good cardio work out she needed to do some toning as well




























Several trips to the gym gave her good results as well as a few new friends














She finally maxed out her handiness so I sent her to find the hidden grotto (or whatever it's called)

Oh yeah, I am that good. I even did it in a sun dress!

It's dark yet lovely and she caught some rare fish and brought back..

A perfectly preserved mustache. Yeah...everyone needs one of those.

Since we need to earn $200,000 and have $100,000 on hand, she has started programming her own video games and hacking into trust funds for extra money

Her adult birthday came without warning so she got no party and pouted at me for hours. Her lower lip even quivered!

Thankfully her woohooty friend showed up with flowers (and gray hair)
You see that red plumbob? That is the red plumbob of bad whoohoo :-(




11 comments:

  1. The red plumbbob of bad woohoo! OH NO! perhaps her woohooty friend needs a miracle pill for the middle aged man?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing. I wonder if his aging is what caused the change (they had been having amazing woohoo) or if it was something else. I'm going to keep my sim young with a potion but I had played with the idea of him being the baby daddy for the family ASP. Don't see that happening now. Besides, His wife might not like that ;-)

      Delete
    2. You might be right!
      So... is there a woo hoo skill? There was talk of it.

      Delete
    3. no. I don't think they were able to make it work. But your romance relationship and mood will have an effect on how good (or bad) it is. The more into each other a couple is, the better the woohoo

      Delete
  2. Oh Damn bad woohoo emotions! Oh that is way too funny! Well practice makes perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha....NOOOO the red plumbob wow....was it really that bad? Note to woo-hooity friend make sure she gets her happy first LOL wow that is so funny.

    the gamer career sounds fun. Making her own games and the hacking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the mastering handiness!
    "I am that good. I even did it in a sun dress!" that was funny lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was so frustrated with it. The secret place on the other map is much easier. No maxed skills required! I'm really enjoying the depth of the facial expressions that came with the emotions. They're pretty darn good.
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. Hahaha, damn that red plumbob of bad woohoo!! :D
    How are you finding those hidden places?? I've been looking around town every now and again and I haven't found anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a mine in the back of the desert park. You have to have your hardiness maxed to open it then make the right choices after you've entered. The other one is a giant tree in one of the public spaces in a neighborhood. You just talk and talk to it until you get more options. I will look up the details and post them later ^_^

      Delete