Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Generation 2 - Chapter 17

"I can wait to meet our baby! How are you feeling is there anything I can get you? Oh wait, is that my phone ringing or yours?"















"I've got some bad news babe, Vera was just at my place looking for me and she's mad. She'll be here any minute!" 















"You stupid idiot! How could you leave us like that! We have 2 daughters together! You don't just walk away from that! And now you've gotten your hussy pregnant! What the hell is wrong with you?" 















"You and I didn't have a relationship! You wouldn't even let me move in to be with the girls. They barely know who I am! I'm happy with Jane so you're just going to have to deal with it!" 





























"You don't talk to me like that!" 















Jane quickly ran to a safer distance, things were getting ugly and she didn't want to get caught in the crossfire. 















"You selfish wench! Get out! Get out now!"















"I'll kill you, you ********" 















"Oh No! What have I done?" 















"You killed him!" 

"I.....I...I didn't...it just..."















"No no no no no no no no no"















"Hee hee hee! He's dead! Hahahaha!" 















"I'll get you for this ******" 





















After knocking Vera out, Jane phoned the police for help















"Sorry for your loss ma'am, but don't worry. She's going away for a good long time" 















"Why?! Oh why!"















RIP Titus 


















2 comments:

  1. :O She killed Titus?? Didn't see that one coming! Nevermind, again, I guess they won't be happily together every after :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's that dang going solo curse.... I was sad to see him go but you can't always avoid crazy ex's

      Delete