Sunday, September 7, 2014

Generation 2 - Chapter 12

What Constance didn't realize was that while Jane had been in charge of getting the mail and paying the bills, she had also been sneaking away with original copies of all of her best sellers. Which Jane sold for a ridiculous amount of money. She could have afforded the huge 4 br Victorian house on the corner, or even bought Meadow's old place. She instead settled on a small 1 br across town for no other reason than because it was farther away from her mother than her other options. 















"This place is a dump! Who decorated this?! UGH!" 





























"Cory, come quick! I've had a bad day. We have a whole house to have fun in..." 















Cory never responded. 
"Well that's a first. I wonder what his problem is." 

"Hey Titus! I was just thinking of you. Want to come over and see my new place? I could really use a friend right now....Yeah, I walked out this morning... Stupid *****....ok!" 















"Hey hey! Come on in old friend!" 















"You sold your Mom's books to buy the house?! HAHA She's going to be so mad when she finds out!" 















"I'm so glad your here!. I've really missed you. You're my best friend in the world. You know that right?" 















"You know you can count on me! We've known each other forever! I will always be here for you." 






















"Oh Titus!" 











































One thing led to another and they found themselves in the shower together. Jane had never felt such a connection before.
 Cory is good but this is great! 















"Listen Janie, this shouldn't have happened. You know I'm with Vera. Heck we were high school sweethearts! I'm sorry but we made a mistake." 















"How can you say that! This night has been one of the best nights of my life! We have a connection! We're soul mates!"















"No Jane! We're not! I'm with Vera! I love her! I don't think we should see each other for a while. I gotta get out of here" 















"Please don't leave Titus! I love you!" 















Poor Jane. She lives in an ugly house with an aching heart. Titus sped out of the house as fast as his feet could carry him. He had a girlfriend! He's not the kind of guy to mess around! 

















Home Make over! 









2 comments:

  1. The house looks a lot better now!! A lot of the houses in Sunset Valley could do with a make over, really.
    Things just keep getting worse for her, and she doesn't even know all of it :/ Maybe Titus just needs a moment to think about how he feels about her? :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my favorite makeovers because it was SO DIFFERENT from what I started with. Plus she had oodles of simoleons.
      I love Titus but ea sp had other plans. I didn't start using any MODs until much farther along in the story. :-/

      Delete