Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Generation 2 - Chapter 14

Needless to day, when she received a woohooty text from Cory, she was happily surprised 
"Hey, can I come to your place for some fun?" 
Jane was in desperate need of 'fun' 





























"I'm so glad you came over. I've been thinking about you a lot. Did you still want to give living together a try..hey? Whats wrong?"





























"Living together? HA! You don't care about me. You only used me. Now I'm using you. How does it feel Jane?"















"Used you?! I never used you! We were on the same page until you got all weird and clingy!" 















"You broke my heart Jane. I loved you. I offered you my heart and you tossed it aside!" 















"Oh Cory, I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you"















"Save it Jane! It's over! I never want to see you again!" 















Jane broke down into tears. Her already wounded heart hurting that much more 





























"WAit! Don't leave like this! We can fix things. Get back to like they were before" 















"I don't want to fix things with you! I never want to see your ugly face again!" 
"Then Why did you come here! You came to me!" 















"That's right I did. I want you to know my pain, my humiliation! You're a useless, selfish brat just like your mother!" 















Jane followed him out into the cold. How DARE he compare her to her mother! He was not about to have the last word 
"Oh yeah? I cheated on you! Loads of times! And you're terrible in bed! HA!" 
















2 comments:

  1. Oh dear :O What a chapter to come back to! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well. Neither of them were really good to the other. 're reading it as I transfer things over, I could have made a much bigger deal out of it. Welcome back!

      Delete