Sunday, September 7, 2014

Generation 2 - Chapter 11

(yes, my generations overlap story wise. Sorry about that)

Since Jane turned out to be a disappointment in her mother eyes, Constance decided to drop in on Joan. 
Perhaps this child of my womb turned out to be something 















"What have you been doing with your life? That's my name your carrying around with you!"






















"What's this I hear about 2 ******* children? What? Can't you get a decent man to marry you?" 















"I don't know what your problem is lady, but you had better back off!" 















"You can't stop me from meeting my grandchildren!" 















"Mommy, Who's the crazy old lady?" 















"Oh aren't you beautiful! You're the good one aren't you?" 





























"There is no way I am letting that batty old hag sink her claw into my girls. NO WAY"















"Listen Joan, I'm rich now and those are my granddaughters, I'm sure we can work something out?" 
















-----meanwhile------- 

"Hey hot stuff, how about I make the other day up to you?" 












 "This way lover boy" 









 "Jane, you know I'm crazy about you right?" 




 "Less talk! More tongue!" 

 "Seriously babe, how about we live together? I want to see you everyday, not just when you're horny." 

 "Cory, why are you trying to ruin a good thing? I like you a lot too. Why can't we be happy with the way things are?" 

 "hmhkhpjh hmm hoitmk.."

 "I am not a morning person! This job is getting old, FAST. Hey Cory wanna hop in the shower.....Cory?" 

Cory had slipped out in the middle of the night but not without running into Constance. He knew that she knew Joan's babies her his. She never said anything to him but he could tell how much she loathed him. 

 "You had that tramp over again last night! What have I told you about have men here?" 

 "You will not disrespect me like this in my own house!"



 "I have had enough of you old woman! You're hateful and selfish and never gave a **** about me!" 

 "I hope you and all your precious books rot!" 

 "You ungrateful little witch! I have sacrificed and sacrificed for you! I gave up half my life for you! All you are is a good for nothing little slut!" 

 "Oh yeah, well lets see how well you do with out me around to feed you and clean up after you! I'm out of here!" 











 




 "We should have had that fight years ago!"












































2 comments:

  1. Don't take it personally Cory, she hates everyone oO
    Does Joan and Cory actually live together or are they separated? Either way, he needs to tell Jane and Joan what he's been up to. They both should know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cory and Joan never ended up living together. Not sure why. I think they ended up enemies after having 2 kids by him. This is all pre MODs.

      Delete