Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Generation 2 - Chapter 15

Winter was harsh that year. Relentlessly cold. Several feet of snow. Lonely.















n the weeks that followed her break up with Cory she had tried dozens of times to patch things up with him. He had even turn Max against her. She hated her job at the police station and her sister was oddly distant though she lived in the house just behind her. Jane felt like she'd hit rock bottom. 

"Hey Titus. I know you said you wanted space, but I could really use a friend. Can we please hang out sometime? I'm throwing a party for my birthday. Maybe you could come over early and talk to me while I bake the cake?"















Titus sure was a site for sore eyes! She was so please he had come. But the second their eyes met, all the heat and passion from the last time they were together flared up. She couldn't help herself. She threw herself into his arms and to her great relief he held onto her tightly. 

If the igloo is a rockin', don't come a knockin' 

"I am so in love with you Jane! I have thought about every day. 
Can we give 'us' a chance?" 





























Needless to say, Jane didn't get much in the way of party decorations up and Titus had to run to the store at the last minute to buy a cake... things were looking up for Jane. 


















2 comments:

  1. .. I don't know if I can see her in a steady relationship like that! It's not gonna go well, is it :/ For his sake I hope it'll work out. He's a good guy, and he's been patient all this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Titus was great. They had been childhood friends. Their mothers where bffs. He has his own secrets though (thanks to sp)

      Delete