Monday, September 29, 2014

Generation 4 - Chapter 7

June noticed over the next couple of weeks that whatever that spell was that Wilson put on her mother had worked a little too well. She seemed spacey and was getting in trouble at work for wandering off. June was worried and relieved at the same time. She was thinking that she was too young to get married after all. She loved Wil with her whole heart but she knew she needed to finish school. Maybe even go to uni. Oh! Maybe they could go together! 

Her mom got called into work over the weekend so June decided to try and contact Wilson. Things had been very quiet lately. No zombies. No bodies in the river. It was almost like those things had never happened in the first place. 

"I'm so glad you called me over. I'm sorry about your mom. My magic is stronger than I thought. With all the wards we've been placing around the town my abilities have grown faster than expected." 















"I've missed you so much!" 






















"I'm graduating soon and I want you to come to uni with me" 
"June....There's just no way! I have to stay here, with my people. Just because things have quieted down doesn't mean the danger is over." 






















June and Wilson got into their first real argument. She was amazed that he wouldn't even consider going away to school with her. Wouldn't plan the wedding with her. Wouldn't tell her what was really going on. Things got very heated and Wilson was on the verge of walking out when they realized the tension was leading in a different way.... 

Suddenly they couldn't keep their hands off each other. It was like a fire had been lit between them. Fueling them. One thing led to another and they ended up in Tina's room. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" 
"Heck yeah!" 
























"You are the most amazing creature I have ever met!"















"I want to remember this day forever!"


2 comments:

  1. So maybe now they won't ever see each other again and she's gonna have a baby? :3 Actually, no :3, it'd be sad if they never got to see each other again :/

    ReplyDelete