Thursday, October 9, 2014

Generation 4 - Chapter 10

The Solo family began running into even more bad luck than usual... 
Strange sims stalked outside their house, thieves came more often, Who is that man with the glowing eyes that followed June whenever she went out with Wind? 






































Wind aged to toddler 
























The creepy things got worse 





























Tina was chased by a VERY LARGE DOG-LIKE animal one night 



Someone put a deer in the house! 





























Their neighbors started acting strange.... 


Wind is adorable! 















She aged to child and began discovering her magical side 








June accomplished her LTW to be the Decedent of Davinchi and was pulling in a fair amount of money as an inventor 



2 comments:

  1. N'aww I love little Wind already :3 Did her hair colour change when she became a child? I love all the funny things happening around town! Did you make them happen or did they happen themselves? Like the deer in the house? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh. I didn't even catch the hair color change! I probably tweaked it myself but I don't remember for sure. Sorry for that little inconsistency. All the crazy stuff happened on its own. My town had started glitching. There was a unicorn that kept spawning in the living room as well!

      Delete