Friday, October 10, 2014

Generation 5 - Chapter 12

Hey guys. I'm going to do super short updates for a while. Some things happened in game that threw me for a loop and now I have no idea how to continue with my pre planned story. So I guess my sims will be making it up as they go  

Look who found each other! Awww, it's Wilson !!





























After some small talk about the new house, June jumped right into asking if he was married. He promptly told her no, that he was still very much in love with her and asked her to move in! 

June took him back to Wind's house to introduce them (they never did meet!) They hit it off right away. Maybe it was some of that fairy magic but Wind realized she could always sense his presence even if she didn't recognize what the feeling was. 















June told her about wanting to move in with him and have the life together they missed out on. Wind immediately agreed and suggested they get married right away!





























"Bye Mom and Dad!" 





























June and Wilson's love nest















Wind thought remodeling the house would be an excellent wedding present and a way to impress her dad. 















Things didn't go as planned   





























Meet Eglon, my first male heir (gen 6) 
















Bonus shots 





2 comments:

  1. I love their Love Nest, it's such a pretty, cosy house :3 I'm so happy they got to meet again and even marry and live together!! Can he do anything to make her younger again? It'd be a shame if they got married just for her to die two days later :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fed a happy day when they reunited! I love that little house. It's the one I usually choose when playing this world.
      I have been trying hard not to.mess with any Sims ageing. And it kind of poetic to me that he would get his love back but she's in her twilight years. He did disappear on her after all.

      Delete