Thursday, October 9, 2014

Generation 5 - Chapter 5

So crazy grandma had been puttering around in the garden and we decided to get her a fruit stand. Sims were constantly walking by our house so it might be a good way to make money. Sometimes friends would come by and tend the stand for her. 















This lady came by one day while mom was tending the stand. All she did was COMPLAIN. Mom told her to ****** off and she didn't take it very well 





























"I will cut you for that, *****" 















I'm not sure what happened after that but she sure left in a hurry!















Unfortunately a bad night got worse when mom aged to elder 















I, on the other hand, had a great night teaching my friend to paint! 















<SIGH> "You need to move!" 















"When I sleep, I don't need you standing over me or getting in my bed! It's creepy!" 















Grandma wandered into the shady looking consignment store on the other side of town trying to sell her fruits to local shops. Her curiosity got the better of her 















(Again, I apologize for my inconsistent writing techniques. The sudden changes in style usually correlate with a long break from playing and I forget where I was in the story or where it was going.)

2 comments:

  1. So June is an Elder now, huh :/ How is the fruit stand working out? I was wondering about getting that set but wasn't sure how much I'd use it/if it'd be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly in was totally disappointed with it. It's been a long while since I used it. You make a lot more money consigning the fruit instead. But there's probably a mod for it.

      Delete