Sunday, October 12, 2014

Generation 5 - Chapter 17

Wind took a very long walk home. There were so many ideas bouncing around in her head she was surprised to find herself on her own porch! She had made a decision! Now to talk it over with Elgon. 

"I am going to give you a choice Sweet Heart. Do you want to stay here or move away? Keep in mind that there are specific consequences to either choice." 
"I want to stay!" 















"Are you sure? If we stay, we have to accept the laws and rules of the Fae. They will expect you to marry a fairy when you come of age." 
"EW! Girls have cooties! I don't want to marry a girl!" 
"So you want to leave?" 
"NO! I want to stay! I don't have to get married NOW do I?" 
"No......" 
"OKAY!" 















"Ok Father, how do we do this?" 















"I'll text you an address. There's someone I'd like you to meet."

























2 comments:

  1. Wowowowowowow, hang on, who's that at the end?? :O Bless Elgon, haha, not wanting to marry a girl because of cooties :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its a little unfair expecting a child to make grown up decision. But wind wanted to let him be part of it . Ah yes. Future daughter in law perhaps?

      Delete