Saturday, October 11, 2014

Generation 5 - Chapter 14

I left off with Wind having a baby boy, Eglon, and being upset with the vampire living with her parents. 

She hired a butler 














Eglon had a birthday (which she was VERY excited about apparently) 





























I bought AS this past weekend and this is the first chance I've had to play with the toddler items. he learned SUPER FAST! Plus it kept him safely occupied while mommy worked on projects for her home design clients 





















































































Since she's a mom now I thought she needed a new look. Real moms don't have the time or as much concern with their own appearance while at home with children (plus I got a TON of stuff on sale!) 































































Life is good 






















Bonus shots 
Cat fairy 





















and dog fairy 















(my game crashes every time I do a remodel at a house with this glitch. It's crazy!) 


2 comments:

  1. What the- A cat fairy?? And a dog fairy?? :O Is that a mod or a glitch or have I just missed a huge chunk of the game? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Def a glitch. It crashed my game more than once. I finally started deleting them as I saw them. It would have been super cool to keep them if they hadn't effected the game so much.

      Delete