Saturday, October 11, 2014

Generation 5 - Chapter 15

I am trying to get back into story telling mode with my family. Between my sims throwing a major curve ball at me with Elgon being conceived unknowingly to me and being away for so long I'm having a hard time tying things back together, so please bear with me   


Wind took Elgon and went to visit her parents. Ephriam was still around. Even with Wilson's promises that he was harmless, Wind just couldn't trust the vampire. 















He didn't seem to be much of a fan of her or the baby.















"You have got to get over this mistrust of Ephriam! He's a good boy and we're happy to have him here. If you gave him a chance you might even like him. Everyone deserve a chance!" 





























"I'm sorry mom, I love you. I will try to be less hostile. I just don't see what you see in him. Besides you're the one that taught me to fear all vampires in the first place!" 





























The reunion didn't last long unfortunately





























"Please don't go!" 















June Solo was more than happy to go. She'd had an extra long life as far as humans are concerned, saved from death and given a second chance even. It was like going home. 















As if he felt Death's presence, Wilson rushed home at that moment. He pleaded with Death with his whole heart. She was his long lost love after all. Death was unmoved.





























Even the unicorn that had saved her master from Death before couldn't sway him














Wilson, as all Fae do, immediately celebrated new life and youth. It was the custom to give thanks to the dead by appreciating the youngest generation after someone had passed beyond the veil.





























Wind was heartbroken and felt her father must be heartless. She was new to the fairy ways and customs. Her father had barely taught her anything in her mind. She couldn't relate or understand so many things that happened here. Not for the first time she regretted staying after her mother moved out to be with Wilson. Elgon was not a fairy. He was going to have the same struggles she had had, only in revers. Instead of being an outsider for having wings, he was going to be scorned for NOT having wings. What was she going to do? Her mother was the only real thing that had held her here.




2 comments:

  1. Nooo!! Oh no, how sad! Poor June and Wilson :( See, this is why I hoped he'd have a fairy trick up his sleeve :( All this must be so confusing for Wind, with all these traditions she's not used to :/ I hope she'll forgive him and won't think him heartless forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super sad. But she'd already been spared once by her unicorn. I thought it best to.let it go. Wind and Wilson barely know each other and there's so much going on its super hard on her to adjust. Wilson is torn between fae life and his love of human life.

      Delete