Sunday, October 26, 2014

Generation 6 - Chapter 12

Jonas came home from school with this adorable carrot top 















They have been BFFs since grade school and share birthdays close together. 















Jonas is head over heels for Candace and he hopes she feels the same way about him. 











































"Oh Jonas! I have been wanting to kiss you all day!" 















She was human but was familiar with the human/fairy relationship. Luckily for her, all the fairies she knew treated humans the same as each other. Jonas had to explain the family drama while showing her the pictures of his family. He wanted to make sure she knew what she was getting into. 















She didn't seem to mind... 















"I can't wait to meet your dad! I will make him love me!" 















"I will impress him with my amazing personality!" 















"I love you Candace" 















Nothing like meeting your boyfriends dad for the first time after he gets home, wearing nothing but his underwear... 
















Before going home after work and meeting Candace, Elgon had been visiting his mother. Interesting news had reached his ears that had nothing to do Jonas' birthday party... 















"So I hear I'm going to be a big brother. Awesome!" 















"How are things going with you and Fabian?" 
"Not good, we've been fighting. But I have sworn off the flirtations of others!" 





























AS Elgon was leaving to go home, Fabian came in and went straight to Wind. Forgive and forget. 
















2 comments:

  1. So this is Candace, huh? She's a pretty girl. Terrible shame what happened to her, but they do seem happy now at least :)
    And woo, another baby! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When he came home from.school with her I was immediately set on keeping them.together. OrAnge is his fab color after all ;-)
      Wind makes great babies. I think if things had been different she would.have populated the whole world on her own. She and Fabian are very....fond of each other

      Delete