Friday, October 10, 2014

Generation 5 - Chapter 10

Those aliens just don't know when to quit! I have never seen so many aliens or had so many abductions in my game EVER. Riverview has a lot of meteors all over the place. I wonder if that's why there are so many more aliens. vs Dragon valley that barely has any. hmmmmm. Anyway. 





























Poor **** (b.o.b.o is her name, since it's bleeped out) 















Wind wasn't sure what to believe after B told her about the abduction. She had been suspicious for a while that B was also and alien. Maybe she wan't abducted but was conspiring with her cohorts? 
It didn't take B long to distract Wind, however 











































Later Wind was called out to a run down trailer to do a consult for a growing family. She wasn't prepared for who answered the door! 
"Hello Wind. Remember me? My you smell niccccce" 






















His mate was there and silenced him with a glance. It was clear who was in charge here. 















"I don't know what you want from me, but you had better back off! I'm a fairy, I know magic and I will....I will.... I'll do something!" 















"Don't worry little fairy. We're not going to hurt you." Her tone implies other wise and Wind was getting nervous.















Wind decided to put on a brave face and pretend like she wasn't intimidated in the least. 
"I don't care what you want from me. You can't keep me here. I'm leaving" 















"You'll be going NOWHERE until I say so" She snapped. 
















Wind became very aware that a younger vamp was right behind her, blocking her way out. He seemed just as nervous as she was. 















Thinking fast, Wind threw her fairy dust at the woman, hoping the Inner Beauty spell would distract her while she shoved past the youth and out the door. 















Luckily her plan worked, but only because the big male vamp had disappeared. If he had stayed, she never would have gotten away. 
"I wonder what they wanted from me?" 



2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! Vampires are after her once again! Good thing she's a quick thinker, I wonder what they were going to do with her? :O (Dun Dun DUN!!)

    ReplyDelete