Friday, October 10, 2014

Generation 5 - Chapter 7

Not aliens again! Wind is pretty sure she's being followed and has not given up the theory that vampires and aliens, and maybe even her friend, are all the same. She's one abduction shy of wearing a tin hat! 















"So tell me the truth, are you here for my blood? Are you going to take me and do naughty things? Why does my friend only appear to me? And whats with the glow bulb thingy over her head? Is it even a she? Why are you green? Why......" 















The overwhelmed alien quickly distracted her with the international sign of 'Hey, I'm cool. You're cool. Lets be cool together.'















Then he promptly ran away in his space ship 

Meanwhile.... 















Tina Solo lived a long full life to 106 days old 
(I have the lifespan set to 90, I was seriously contemplating killing her off)















"Don't worry Grandma, I know it was the aliens that got you. I'll make them pay" 















Wind was heartbroken. Her grandmother meant so much to her. She talked to her mom about it and June agreed, they should move. 


































I moved them because I read in a forum that moving to a new house would unstick the frozen items in the fam inv that happens with the architect career. They were wrong. Going on vacay, however, did the trick.)

Wind passionately threw herself into her work. Having reached the top of her career, she was pulling in a decent amount of money and everyone was begging to hire her. City Hall threw an awards ceremony for her and gave her a key to the city! 





























It did nothing to cheer her up   



Bonus shots I thought were funny - 















"ooooo! A zombie! YAY!" 

"You know how to make the best faces!" 
"Hahaha! I crack myself up!" 





















"That alien is freaking me out" 

























Apparently the alien hanging out in the garden wasn't there for kicks..




"You stupid ********* I'll make you pay for this!" 




2 comments:

  1. Poor Wind!! Getting abducted this often!! You make 'em pay, Wind! You show them aliens who's boss! *shakes fist at sky*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only world my Sims get abducted in it seems. I did not have a single one in HV or DV. They seem to loooove that fairy.

      Delete