Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Generation 6 - Chapter 8

Love is in the air! 
SP probs aside, Wilson does not approve of Wind dating a mere butler .





























Megan came to romance Elgon some more. I'm torn between thinking its sweet and thinking it's morbid 





























Even Jonas is getting in on some Spring time love. Little girls are calling his phone ALL THE TIME! 





























But the little Casanova has his favorite girl right there at home















Wind and Fabian (finally took note of his name) took things to the next lvl 




being a bit of a people pleaser,when Emmaline called and invited Jonas over he had no reason to say no. He had a lovely time playing with this little girl 

But when he mentioned it to his father later, he wasn't sure why everyone got so mad all of a sudden




2 comments:

  1. Yay for Wind getting married!! Might there be any more little windlings in the future? :3 Anyone I can adopt as my own? No? Well, I thought I'd ask :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wind does make some BEAUTIFUL children. Part of me wants her to pop out a million more, part of me is soooo over playing with fairies!

      Delete