Saturday, October 25, 2014

Iron Man Update 5

I left off moving Vee into a new home to fix some of the glitches caused by resetting her age. She was pursuing a career in writing in the author branch with the ASP of Renaissance Sim. 

Vee purchased a bar for her patio for entertaining herself and the occasional guest




























Due to my errors in game play that lead to the aging crisis...I turned off her aging. For this challenge I don't see that as a prob since it's all about completing everything with a single sim!
But her friends were slowly dying off so I played with genetics in a lot of the households to create new children to carry on family names and what not. One fine specimen that was created was this large armed man.














I may have to do something about that hair line but Vee was in need of a new woohooty friend...

After many career changes and a lot of monotony, Vee accomplished the Renaissance Sim ASP! (YAY) and has switched to the Author ASP to compliment the career I want her to finish. In a lot of cases I think ASP are easier to achieve than careers are.















Why yes, she does enjoy dressing up like Princess Leia while working on her books....


8 comments:

  1. hahahaha love the costume at the end. Hey whatever helps her get into her character's head right???

    I'm glad you got things worked out and turning off aging makes sense for the purpose of the challenge. In that shot of Vee flirting, it's a great angle for her booty. She has a nice rump there LOL guess all that working out paid off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was finally getting around to checking out the stuff that came with the update at the beginning of themonth. Yeah....dat a$$. She spends A LOT of time at the gym!

      Delete
  2. I love the Princess Leia I guess she is writing some Science Fiction novels in that costume.

    It's probably best that you do shut off aging in this as Vee will be around for a long time and it will be easier for you. Looking forward to reading more of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. trying to fix my mistakes cause a few problems so I am trying to avoid that again. I am going through the ASP super fast compared to the careers, but this is definitely a lengthy project.

      Delete
  3. Wow, this looks like a challenge, but also so fun! Vee seems awesome, and I love Leia costume. I think that I might give it a try myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of fun!I am excited to see how yours goes. I HIGHLY recommend turning the aging off, at least for your sim. If you read my earlier updates you'll see that it caused me some trouble!

      Delete
  4. The LTW and the career really do compliment each other beautifully!! It's exactly the same combination as what Morrigan had,so I should know :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How long did it take for you to reach the top?? She has been a writer FOREVER! Only works one day a week and it is taking so long to get her work performance up. grrr

      Delete