Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Generation 6 - Chapter 9

"Hey mom, I need to talk to you.." 


"I need to talk to you too! Fabian and I are going to get married!" 


"Wow! Congratulations mom! I'm so happy for you." 


"What I have to say is really important too, I think Emmaline and Wilson are trying to set Jonas up with one of their kids!"


"Hmmmmm, Well here is what I think you should do. I think you and Jonas should move out. Maybe to the other side of town. Perhaps even send him away to boarding school so they can't directly influence him. Leave Megan's ghost here. You need some space from her too." 


"I'm so glad you said that. I was thinking alone the same lines. There is a new apt complex downtown where we can stay. You can't come up unless you're buzzed in and we'll save a lot of money. But I don't think I want to send him away....." 
Elgon looked a little bitter as he remembered his own days away at boarding school. 


"Not to mention the fact that you and Fabian are going to want some, uh, space...Thanks for understanding mom." 
"Of course dear. I have regretted what happened to you ever since you were little . I will do all that I can to help keep Jonas from getting pulled into it too" 


Elgon called for movers right away 


It's small 


But it has a great view! 




2 comments:

  1. That IS a nice view!! And it's really nice to see that Elgon has grown into such a mature, responsible man. I wasn't sure if he'd make a good dad but he really does!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HS is a super pretty place!
      Elgon had a grown up life forced onto him at a way too young age, he just needed some time to grow up and get to know himself. Don't forget he grew up without a dad and doesn't want that for his son. Plus Wind makes a good mother figure too

      Delete