Thursday, October 9, 2014

Generation 4 - Chapter 9

June was def pregnant 















Tina aged to adult 















June dropped out and got her GED. She's naturally an introvert and with a baby and a broken heart she became a hermit. A very depressed hermit 





























This is Wind, she's a fairy 

Having no idea what to do, June handed Wind to her mom and hid in the garage with her crafting station.

 Tina tried to tack down Wilson or his family without any luck.















Thankfully Tina developed a bond with Wind and took over most of the child rearing .















A new and very strange family made it's self known the the neighborhood shortly after Wind's birth...


























































(Sorry for the lack if story here. At the time I originally posted this I was having terrible internet problems that kept eating my posts)

3 comments:

  1. Well, I guess it didn't help her grow up. Though I'm sure Tina doesn't mind too much :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (I've been hearing a lot about Wind, it'll be fun to see her character develop :3)

      Delete
    2. Yes. Wind is a big part of my story and being a fairy she's still around. Though her great granddaughter is the current heir. June and Tina do a pretty good job raising her together I Think. It just takes some adjustments for a heart sick young lady

      Delete