Thursday, October 9, 2014

Generation 5 - Chapter 3

If you've never done it, the Home design hot shot has to be THE WORST LTW EVER! I have never completed it before and had originally planned on having it be one of the last on my list to do. BUT with what Tina and June were doing I have a TON of paintings and inventions that help get a perfect score when redesigning someone's home. That being said, I am doing a lot of monotonous playing right now and I'm trying to spice it up. 


Wind spent so much time in the art studio, she just decided to sleep there too 















She constantly had bad dreams and always felt like someone was trying to talk to her just outside of her hearing. She tried to stay focused. For the most part having jobs to complete and designs to be researched she managed. But some days were harder than other. 

Like the day this person showed up out of thin air. Wind nearly jumped out of her wings















"How did you get in here!! What are you doing here!! This is My place. you need to GET OUT!" 















"Hhahahaa. Silly fairy" Said the woman. Her voice was oddly familiar but Wind couldn't quite place it. She realized something wasn't right. 
She tried using some of her fairy magic to make this creature, for it surely wasn't human, go away. Again she laughed and said. "You can't get rid of me that easily. Don't worry, we're going to be the best of friends!" *POP* She was gone 





























Things got even weirder from there. The creature returned but in a different form. It seemed content to just watch Wind at whatever she was doing. 


Then it started showing up in her bedroom. There goes the hope that a good nights sleep would make the visions go away.

Wind began questioning her own sanity. Why was this thing here? Why couldn't her mother or grandmother see it? They looked at her like she was crazy when she brought it up. Is it a fairy thing? Was it an alien? Was she *******? 

"Please just go away!" 

"Begone!" 

"Hahaha, that tickled!" 

Hmmm, maybe it is me 

"Oh dear Simhovah! Leave me alone!" 

"Well, I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" 


'I told you we'd be friends" 




2 comments:

  1. Haha, poor Wind, bless her, being confused by her own imaginary friend :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty confused by her IF too. She showed up in human form AFTER I deleted the doll.....

      Delete