Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Generation 5 - Chapter 21

Apparently Mr Cho was not satisfied with Wind's assurance that everything was going to be fine. He called her over to his house (which really meant there was trouble!) to have another talk... 

"Listen dear, we love you and your son but we're concerned." 















"Our heir, and the middle child for that matter, are getting married and moving on this summer. Mrs Cho and myself want to spend as much time together as possible now that she has reached her twilight years. I need you to consider taking Megan as your charge. She would live with you NOW and assume the responsibilities of an obedient daughter in law. You'll be able to teach her your expectations before Elgon returns. Won't he be please to have his wife to be ready and waiting for him to come home?" 















"uh, wow, Mr cho. I mean no disrespect but we don't really think about things that way. Beside's Megan JUST had her birthday. Wouldn't you prefer to spend time with her too, before she becomes an adult?" 
"I will give you time to think on the matter before giving me an answer." Mr Cho said, ignoring everything Wind was saying. "I will have my wife call on you at a later date. I'm sure you'll make the right decision." 















Oddly, Wind's step mother called the next morning asking for help. She needed a remodel for the nursery now that she and Wilson had 3 children... 
"I'll be right there" 















The first thing Wind noticed was that the address didn't make sense. 
"This isn't dad's house..." 















"Emmaline, what's going on??"















"Wilson doesn't live here. This is my house. Make me a nursery for all these kids!" 
And that was all Wind got out of her. She sensed something funny when they were all over at her house for her last party and wondered if this was another fairy thing to do.


 She was barely home 5 minutes when Mrs. Cho called. 
"Come to the house immediately, we have a problem" 





























Apparently Elgon was not the only one feeling rebellious. Megan had a secret boyfriend! As soon as Wind arrive Mrs. Cho laid it all out. 
"This is how it is. You convince Megan to dump her 'boyfriend' then you take her to live with you. We will forget about Elgon's insulting behavior and everything will move right along. If you don't, we will go before the council and demand reparation for your broken promises. Everyone has seen your son and will not doubt our words. We will simply make a match with this new boy and your name, as well as your father's, will be a disgrace through out town. Now, would like to avoid any embarrassment for your family and ours. What is it to be?" 

Wind was backed into a corner. She was not one to break her promises. She didn't want to be responsible for ruining her father either.. 
"How about I go have a chat with Megan?" 
"Good Choice."


"I know why you're here! Elgon doesn't want to marry me anymore! Fine! I have a new boyfriend!" 














clearly Megan had a warped idea about what was happening. 

"No dear, that's not it at all. I'm here to take you home with me. AS soon as Elgon is home, the 2 of you will be married! Just like you want! How about you break it off with your beau and pack your things?" 















That was all it took. Apparently Megan had her heart set on Elgon the whole time and was eager to be a wife. Hopefully she doesn't get too far ahead of herself! 





























"Welcome home! Your bedroom is upstairs next to the studio. You have your own bathroom even.." 

















(I totally broke the rules here no thanks to SP. A lot of the town families were 'Moving away' and Megan was dating another boy. So I added her to my household to not loose the story)

3 comments:

  1. SP does that a lot - as soon as my sims are teenagers SP makes them date someone oO I've wondered before if it just ads random sims if there aren't any more single sims available, too oO It was really annoying when I had teen pregnancy enabled as well oO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I really hope Megan won't be disappointed when Elgon comes home :/ I doubt him having had a sudden change of heart somehow!

      Delete
    2. Oh gosh! I can't imagine a world full of random, pregnant sim teens! Yes it's like All sims must have a SO! Right now!
      Meagan is all about Elgon (and so was her older sister!) plus she wants to be the good obedient asian daughter in law.
      Elgon though....

      Delete