Thursday, October 9, 2014

Generation 5 - Chapter 6

*Wind reached lvl 10 of the Architect Career and as of right now she has only done 36 of the 100 perfect make overs.....sigh..... 

When Wind got home after her promotion her strange friend was back in her humanish form. 
"I only turn into a toy because my sims self seemed to freak you out so much. I hope, now that we're friends, you'll be ok with it?" 















"Does this mean other people will be able to see you too?" 















"Not unless it's REALLY important to you. I'd rather not have to deal with anyone else but you? Errr! I mean, you're the only friend for me!" 















Wind gave in after that. This new sim version of the creature was much more appealing. It was nice to be able to read facial expressions and a lot less scary to have standing at the foot of the bed when she woke up. 
It worked hard to keep me happy. It started bringing me flowers and was always complimenting me... 











































I feel kind strange and giddy when it's around. I wonder why 















Poor grandma. She doesn't go out much these days... 
















2 comments:

  1. :( Looks like Tina might be getting close to the end of her life :(
    I'm happy that Wind and her IF are getting along better though! A lot better, from the looks of it!

    I've never completed that LTW myself. I already struggle to get one prefect make-over, nvm 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina turned out to be a pretty amusing old lady. In left her as a frog for a while to see if it stopped her songbird anything like being werewolf form does.

    That LTW is painful. I had to move the household and it reset the counter! Thanks goodness for MC to set it back or i would have called it quits! There is a really great thread in the forum that gives all kinds of tips and advice. That made a huge difference in her scoring after that. In will try to post the link later if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete