Friday, October 10, 2014

Generation 5 - Chapter 11

Wind was very distressed after her run in with the Vamps. She's pretty sure she was lucky to get out of there alive. She went straight home to see B in hopes of comfort. 

"I almost died!" 














"I think you're exaggerating a bit. I'm sure they just wanted you there to help pick out a crib or something stupid like that." 















"How can you say that?! I KNEW it! You are one of them. You're an...alien vampire!! How could you deceive me like this?!" 















"Girl, you are off your rocker. I am not a vamp or an alien. Why don't you just go inside and have some juice and calm down?"















"I can't trust anything you say! You're with them." 















"Maybe I am. Or Maybe I'm here to protect you from them. Ever think of that blondie?" 















"I don't believe you! I want you out of my life! Get out! Leave!" 















"I'm not going anywhere little girl and neither are you. I have put entire too much time and effort into you to let you get away from me." 















"Fine then I'll leave. I'll go somewhere you'll never find me." 















"Oh please! You're helpless. With out me to take care of you, you'll be gobbles up by the first zombie that stumbles by." 















"Screw you. I'm OUT" 
"Now just calm down, we both know you're not going to leave. This is your home. Besides, you'd miss all my sweet lovin. You'll never find someone like me ever again" 















"I can't do this anymore. I can't believe anything you say. I want you out of my life. If that means I'm the one who has to leave, then so be it." 















"Don't speak to me again. Don't look for me or try to follow. We're DONE" 

















Wind went straight inside to find her mother. 
"I'm leaving. I can't be here anymore. You coming with or what?" 
At first June was taken aback, but she knew that all the strangeness of the last few years was coming to a head. 
"Sweetheart, I go where you go. I was given a second chance and I believe it was to help you with whatever is happening." 















"Where should we go?" 
"Well, your dad mentioned something about a hidden place he and the other fairies could live in peace. Away from evil things..." 
"Dad?...." 
"There's one place we have to stop at first. Some people we need to say goodbye to" 















SO June and Wind with their unicorn grabbed only the most important items and were out of town before **** had time to stop them. Perhaps she was in denial or maybe it was fairy protection left over from Wilson's love. 
















Welcome to Hidden Springs girls. Home of the Fairies.

























































One of the first things Wind hung in her new room was a picture of her father. If he's here, she'll find him. 















June went straight back to inventing. They need to make a living after all. Wind has to start over building a clientele

 What a great opportunity to forget the bad of the past and start new. Or is it? 







2 comments:

  1. Now that house looks familiar!! I don't think you're reading my mature blog, but this looks like the house where Hope grew up amongst all those 'talented' ladies! (Not that I spend a lot of time in there so I might well be wrong, but it sure looks a lot like it!)
    Can't wait to meet the baby ^^ I love all her conspiracy theories, haha, keep 'em coming, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a mature blog too? I will.add it to my reading list. I can only keep tabs on so many at a time as I am.sure you can understand!
      I am trying to use houses I do t normally play in (along with objects/cloths/hair) and this is a pretty nice!
      Wind had a bit of a freak out moment. Maybe it was early.pregnancy hormones?
      Honestly I didn't k ow she'd gotten pregnant. You're not supposed to be able.to move towns with a prego SIM 0_0

      Delete